Holmes 55 Covington Holy Cross 41

I agree, she even called a few "phantom calls". I had no clue where they came from. I think sometimes she blows the whistle just to do it.

She called several "phantom calls" but then there were two occassions where a Holmes player got tripped and hit the deck hard and also a Holy Cross player got tripped and hit the deck hard only to have nothing called when both were very blatant.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's certainly a lot of "bleacher officiating" from the few games I watched with you. Particularly on activity that goes on down in the post.........:lol:

And I don't remember taking a notepad to any games this year. I have taken my laptop to several though since it's apart of the line of work I'm in during the winter/basketball season. :sssh::thumb:

Guess so. :idunno:

lol youre a realllll hoot. I'll just let you keep on.

I like pushing down in the post? Physical as long as it doesn't cross over a certain line is good. Everyone bleacher officiates, it's part of watching. You do it yourself...talk about ticky tacky when it comes to holmes. :)

She called several "phantom calls" but then there were two occassions where a Holmes player got tripped and hit the deck hard and also a Holy Cross player got tripped and hit the deck hard only to have nothing called when both were very blatant.

I agree, but she shouldn't even be out there in the first place.

I hear the KHSAA is looking for refs. Maybe you should apply and give it a shot? ;)

All jokes aside, There are some men who are just as bad and shouldn't ref boys games either, but honestly the men on the crew last night seemed to have much more basketball knowledge than this women. This has been the case in every game where there's been a 3 "man" crew with a woman involved that I've seen....including games at the state tournament and last year in the 9th region tournament when a down state region sent a woman official up.

IDK about that... She was bad, but I don't think Ron Arnsburger exactly looked knowledgeable himself.

lol youre a realllll hoot. I'll just let you keep on.

I like pushing down in the post? Physical as long as it doesn't cross over a certain line is good. Everyone bleacher officiates, it's part of watching. You do it yourself...talk about ticky tacky when it comes to holmes. :)

:lol:

We'll see Wednesday night. ;)

Wednesday night? What are we going to see?

Covcath-Holmes....

I'll make sure to sit with you so I can prove you do much more "bleacher officiating" than myself. ;)

Hope you aren't really taking me serious since I've just been giving ya a hard time and messing with you. It's all in good fun.

Covcath-Holmes....

I'll make sure to sit with you so I can prove you do much more "bleacher officiating" than myself. ;)

Hope you aren't really taking me serious since I've just been giving ya a hard time and messing with you. It's all in good fun.

I know I bleacher officiate lol. But BELIEVE ME, you do it as bad. I freak out on the obvious, you freak out on the ones that are like..ticky tack. I'm just louder than you.

And yes I know it's in good fun. :)

Covcath-Holmes....

Where is the game at this year? I see myself going.

I know I bleacher officiate lol. But BELIEVE ME, you do it as bad. I freak out on the obvious, you freak out on the ones that are like..ticky tack. I'm just louder than you.

And yes I know it's in good fun. :)

True...you are MUCH louder than me. :lol:

Good deal. See you then.