Things that stink!!!

TonyDanza

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your team losing when it should have won...

Yea...Like those two points that kept us from going to the state...

....when that red team from Louisville puts up a last minute shot to beat us....man that does stink...

Chillicothe, OH

Nitro, W Va

There used to be a tomato canning factory in the town where my grandparents lived when I was young. Sometimes the tomatoes would not be able to get processed, they sat outside in trucks and festered. Nasty.

I once took a tour of a chicken processing plant (Perdue, Salisbury MD I believe). There was an area where the chickens got run through some kind of oven so their feathers would get burned off. That had quite the aroma.

Chillicothe, OH

Nitro, W Va

There used to be a tomato canning factory in the town where my grandparents lived when I was young. Sometimes the tomatoes would not be able to get processed, they sat outside in trucks and festered. Nasty.

I once took a tour of a chicken processing plant (Perdue, Salisbury MD I believe). There was an area where the chickens got run through some kind of oven so their feathers would get burned off. That had quite the aroma.

Something tells me this "aroma" isn't very similar to the Colonels secret blend of herbs and spices....

Chillicothe, OH

Nitro, W Va

^The reason that Chillicothe, OH stinks is its paper mill. It is not something that you want to live downwind from. It is also not something that you want to drive by if you are already prone to car sickness.:eek:

^The reason that Chillicothe, OH stinks is its paper mill. It is not something that you want to live downwind from. It is also not something that you want to drive by if you are already prone to car sickness.:eek:

Exactly right.