Corbin 74 Lexington Catholic 71

Good top win for the Redhounds. Wish Corbin was an All A team because I think a Elliott-Corbin matchup in Richmond would be a great game for the fans. They are 2A in football and I have never understood how they are not in the All A Basketball tournament?? Will have to settle for an EC-SV or EC-Hazard matchup (s). Heck, there are even some 3A Football teams in the All A Basketball tournament??

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to play in the All A every so often. It never really made much sense to me though. I think Corbin must have been on the cusp of 1A then or something. Now Corbin is pushing 800 or above. That just wouldn't be fair with so many kids to choose from. Most teams in the All A have about 200 kids to pick from.

Josh Crawford is a great kid. Any school that gets him will get more that just a good basketball player.

I thought Madison Johnson showed signs of turning into a good defender. He guarded Stanford pretty well in the second half.

I agree with earlier post in the fact that players like Josh Smith, Blake Hendrickson, Lee Crawford and Aaron Manns are essential pieces to the Redhound team. They each bring something different to this team.

Isaac Wilson also did some great things against their press and on defense.

Josh Crawford is a great kid. Any school that gets him will get more that just a good basketball player.

Great win for the Redhounds. :thumb:

I thought Madison Johnson showed signs of turning into a good defender. He guarded Stanford pretty well in the second half.

I agree with earlier post in the fact that players like Josh Smith, Blake Hendrickson, Lee Crawford and Aaron Manns are essential pieces to the Redhound team. They each bring something different to this team.

Isaac Wilson also did some great things against their press and on defense.

Great win for the Redhounds. :thumb:

TNT FAN Do you think Josh may be a great kid and any school that gets him will get more than a good ballplayer?:p I agree about Johnson he stood toe to toe with Sanford and even blocked a couple of his shots. By the way I also agree about Josh.

Corbin was a very good and experienced team playing on their home court. Lex Cath battled very well with 3 starters having 1 month of significant varsity experience and a sophomore and 2 freshmen coming off the bench. They will continue to get better with experience.