BGP Biggest Loser

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in for the weight loss side. I'll warn you guys though, I go 1000 calories a day when I diet. It comes off very quickly but unfortunately comes back even faster.

I guess we'll have to use the honor system for this contest ?

I'm in for the weight loss side. I'll warn you guys though, I go 1000 calories a day when I diet. It comes off very quickly but unfortunately comes back even faster.

I guess we'll have to use the honor system for this contest ?

Yeah...but as of right now there is no reward at all except for losing the weight lol. So, lying about your weight loss won't do anything lol.

Weight Loss

MJAlltheWay24

Hammertime

OhYeaYouThink

20/20 Hindsight

PutMeInCoach

NEERFAN

MBWC41

Weight Gain

UKMustangFan

panther15z30

Yeah...but as of right now there is no reward at all except for losing the weight lol. So, lying about your weight loss won't do anything lol.

Weight Loss

MJAlltheWay24

Hammertime

OhYeaYouThink

20/20 Hindsight

PutMeInCoach

NEERFAN

MBWC41

Weight Gain

UKMustangFan

panther15z30

I need to lose a few pounds anyway. And by a few, I mean 30 or 40 :lol:

However, if a prize is involved, I'll be getting gastric bypass surgery. Spending $20,000 on a surgery to win a 15 dollar t-shirt seems perfectly logical :lol:

I got started 3 weeks ago. I'm down about 15 pounds so far. I made a bet with a co-worker, 17 pounds a month for 3 months. If I lose the weight he pays me $5 per pound. If I don't I owe him a case of Stella but it doubles each time I don't make it. It is a cumulative total so if I lose 20 pounds the first month I just have to lose 14 the 2nd but I have to reach at least my checkpoint weight by my weigh in. My first weigh in is on January 2nd and I need to lose 2 more pounds at least. I'll get in this as well though.

Well should be a pretty close battle so no one lie and use the same scale the whole time and weight yourself at the same time every day.

Well like I said, there really is no real set winner. If you lose weight, especially the amount you are trying to get to, then you win lol. So if you cheat, you only cheat yourself.