December 24, 200817 yr They always seem to play horribly around exam time... Yeah. Exams. That's it...
December 24, 200817 yr "We experienced a loss last year to Tennessee (and) two years ago we lost a very difficult game to Bucknell around this time of the year. And I made those two weeks as miserable they could be," Miller said. "I hope that's as motivating of a factor for our team as anything because if we lose to Butler, it'll be the most miserable 10 days that any Xavier player could experience. They won't want to come back." Have fun Muskies...
December 24, 200817 yr Not very good to turn around and lose to this team after playing awful against Duke... Have fun in practice like GT suggested lol.
December 24, 200817 yr Expected X to win this one, but Butler is solid again this year. Shelvin Mack has 7 points, 3 boards, and 3 assists..
December 24, 200817 yr Yeah, Xavier of definately a top 15 team :lol: Dude X is a final four team... Duh..:sssh:
December 24, 200817 yr Dude X is a final four team... Duh..:sssh: I agree with that. Final four of their conference.
December 24, 200817 yr I agree with that. Final four of their conference. But the A-10 is way up this year...:ylsuper:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.