December 19, 200817 yr Final Big East/SEC challenge finishes tied at 2-2, by that logic that means the SEC will get 8 teams in the tournament this year. :banana: :lol:
December 19, 200817 yr Clark dominated the first 10 minutes, but was pretty quiet after that until crunch time. As I said in the update thread, I really like watching Warren and Huertas. They get after it. It's something that's missing from the UL guards, and needs to be addressed...
December 19, 200817 yr . It's something that's missing from the UL guards, and needs to be addressed... On the offensive end, I agree...
December 19, 200817 yr Clark may have been accounted for, offensively, for the last 30 minutes, BUT, he was a monster at all other phases of the game for 40 minutes...games like tonight just may land him as a lottery pick.
December 19, 200817 yr Clark may have been accounted for, offensively, for the last 30 minutes, BUT, he was a monster at all other phases of the game for 40 minutes...games like tonight just may land him as a lottery pick. Was he dominating the water bottle when he was on the bench??? :bunny:
December 19, 200817 yr Knowles bright a lot of energy to the table but he needs to pick his spots better. He jacked a few really bad shots tonight very quick in the shot clock.
December 19, 200817 yr He jacked a few really bad shots tonight very quick in the shot clock. Not the norm for him.
December 19, 200817 yr Was he dominating the water bottle when he was on the bench??? :bunny: I stand corrected.....39 minutes...
December 19, 200817 yr I don't understand the sloppy guard play on the offensive end. Yuck. This team has a long way to go to deserve that top-10 ranking.
December 19, 200817 yr I give Ole Miss some credit, they made a heckuva run....after being on the verge of getting run out of the gym early. I still am sort of shocked that they got beat by New Mexico by 30. Warren and Huertas are two pretty solid players. They miss Polynice who is done for the year and I think they lost one other player in preseason. Clark is a tantalizing talent. I thought Samuels struggled. He is a big ole boy with a nose for the ball. Got stuffed around the rim tonight. Did not come away real impressed with his athleticism, but there is a lot to like about him. Just a freshman like game but got some boards. I think there is some credence to what Doug Gottleib said about their guards. Their growth and production is going to be the key in how far they go.
December 19, 200817 yr I was impressed that Ole Miss was able to shake the distractions and make this an entertaining game. It looked like early on that they came to the gym with no desire.
December 19, 200817 yr I only got to see the last 10 minutes of this game. Was suprised when I saw the score. From what I saw it was a ugly win...a win non the less.
December 19, 200817 yr The score shows the game as being closer than it should have. Ole Miss did a good job of staying in the game, but Louisville missed A LOT of easy bunnies in the paint. On one posession they must have got 4 offensive rebounds in the paint but could not finish and left that posession scoreless. But a good job for Louisville to come out with the win.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.