Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 48 East Carter 35

Featured Replies

What happened at the end of the game with the fan getting escorted out??

Edited by valleyview03

Congrats to the Kittens on the win. :thumb:

Flurry at the end...school officials were asked by referee to escort State Rep. Robin Webb from facility...Did any bgp'ers see this?

^ another beligerant state official???

Good job kittens, way to play hard and get the win. Good luck in Lexington this weekend.

Flurry at the end...school officials were asked by referee to escort State Rep. Robin Webb from facility...Did any bgp'ers see this?

 

 

That is a sad testimony if true.

Guess any state funded paving in and around Tomcat Dr. is nixed.:lol:

Flurry at the end...school officials were asked by referee to escort State Rep. Robin Webb from facility...Did any bgp'ers see this?

 

You have got to be kidding. What an embarasement.

Foxworthy "you are a redneck if your mother has ever been thrown out of a sporting event"

We did the game on the air and I did not witness this, if it happened it must have taken place after the game ended.

I was there and I seen nothing. I am not saying it did not happen just saying it must not have been to big of a mess because I can find no one that knows anything about this.

I have spoken to several people at the game, and noboby saw anything. I think if an incident like that did take place, someone besides the poster above sure would have seen something. It is a shame that someone would get on a sight like this and use a persons name to slander them. This is a great sight for information, but in my opinion posts need to stick to the facts of the game.

I heard its true but was done in a professional manner by administration.

It may have been an arrogant referee wanting to show everyone who was in charge. Not saying that is the case, but there are 2 sides to every story.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.