Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co/Franklin Co. @ Bourbon Co. (12-20)

Whom do you choose? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Whom do you choose?

    • Franklin Co.
      36%
      12
    • Mason Co.
      63%
      21

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is the 3:30 game of the Kentucky Bank Shootout at Bourbon Co. on Saturday.

 

Franklin comes in at 4-0, but I don't know anything about them or the teams they have played. The Royals are well documented and come in with a week long layoff after their game was snowed out Tuesday.

This should be a very good match up that will be nip tuck the whole game.

 

Franklin has some very nice players in 6'8 Andy Donovan, 6'3 Barrett Meyer, 6'3 Vance Hall, and 6'0 Deron Hicks. They have depth and work well together as a team.

 

I think Mason Co is probably the more athletic of the two though with Downing, Middleton, Barner, and Hamm.

 

If it comes down to depth, FC wins this one, but I see MC being the better defensive team of the two.

 

Mason Co 57

Franklin Co 54

I think Mason has found themselves early in the season. I believe Downing can match-up well with Donovan inside and equal out his size. I'll take Mason County by 10.

Wow,Im not sure Franklin is getting the respect they deserve here in the poll.

  • Author
Wow,Im not sure Franklin is getting the respect they deserve here in the poll.

 

I was thinking the same thing, I love the Royals and I'm glad everyone thinks they are good enough to win this. But this game does worry me, especially with that trip to paradise right around the corner for Mason Co.

This should be a very good match up that will be nip tuck the whole game.

 

Franklin has some very nice players in 6'8 Andy Donovan, 6'3 Barrett Meyer, 6'3 Vance Hall, and 6'0 Deron Hicks. They have depth and work well together as a team.

 

I think Mason Co is probably the more athletic of the two though with Downing, Middleton, Barner, and Hamm.

 

If it comes down to depth, FC wins this one, but I see MC being the better defensive team of the two.

 

Mason Co 57

Franklin Co 54

 

I'm not sure about either Mason being more athletic or better defensively. I think they match up almost equally in athletism as Conner, Hicks, and Hall are all very athletic. Donovan and Meyer lack are not bad athletically, but what they lack in athleticism they make up in skill. FC takes pride in their "team" defense concept and will show that on Saturday. They played twice this summer and split 1-1 but FC was missing a starter or two.

I think Mason has found themselves early in the season. I believe Downing can match-up well with Donovan inside and equal out his size. I'll take Mason County by 10.

 

Isn't Downing the point guard? I would think they would use Barner, Pawsatt or Setty to guard a forward. Who guards Conner inside for Mason?

Isn't Downing the point guard? I would think they would use Barner, Pawsatt or Setty to guard a forward. Who guards Conner inside for Mason?

 

Barner or Pawsatt will be on Donovan. Most likely Barner. Pawsatt will guard Conner inside.

Mason County can relax, they are playing the weak sister of the 11th region. They should have no problem with FC as they are very soft.

Trap game for Mason County, just before the trip to sunnier climes.

 

What does Franklin County have coming back from last year's team that lost by 5 to Scott County in the first round of the Regional tournament? Strengths and weaknesses?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.