Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens vs Cowboys Predictions

Who wins 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Baltimore
      30%
      9
    • Dallas
      70%
      21

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Look for me in the stands, I'm flying out tomorrow with my brother who has been a life long Dallas fan. The last game in Texas Stadium, ever. Hopefully the Cowboys win, it will be a long flight back if they don't.

 

Ravens 14

Cowboys 27

3wishes, I'll be rooting for your boys. I hate me some Baltimore Ravens.:thumb:

Enjoy your trip.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ray Lewis hit's TO so hard, that he shuts him up F-O-R-E-V-E-R

The closer it gets the more I'm feeling "The Boys!" I think it's going to be electric there and the D gets the best of the rookie.

I think Dallas will win but I hope the Ravens embarrass them and Lewis rocks TO after a catch. That way we won't have to listen to a postgame press conference from him.

Last game in the stadium, so emotions will be high. I think the Boys roll in this one.

 

Dallas 28

Baltimore 10

It is on the NFL network I believe.

Boys I believe are 0-1 lifetime against the Ravens so they need to take this one to even things up.

^ I agree

Thanks NCF - Go Ravens!!!

http://channelsurfing.net/watch-nfl-2.html

 

The above link will allow you to watch the game on-line.

 

Blowmo doing his best part to keep Baltimore in this one.

 

Not as much him as T.O. if you are watching! T.O. dropped TD. T.O. had a 60+ yd TD and didn't find the ball in the air. It's put up or shut up time for T.O.!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.