Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens vs Cowboys Predictions

Who wins 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Baltimore
      30%
      9
    • Dallas
      70%
      21

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 83
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Cowboys can get on the board I think their defense is playing well enough to put pressure on Flacco and create turnovers. Need to get off to a hot start + force Balt to throw the ball playing catch up. If the Ravens can grind it out and make it a slugfest then it's going to be a really tight game. My gut just feels like the pressure of this game might catch up with Flacco. He hasn't shown his rookie side but I think it's there.

Romo struggled against P'burgh. I don't think that there's any reason to believe he won't also struggle with Baltimore.

I'll say the Boys win this one, but not by much. Baltimore's D is yet again at the top of the NFL. I look for Romo to have a big game though..

 

Dallas 31-27

 

I don't see 58pts scored in this game but you never know, Ravens defense may score a couple times.

Dallas 17-10.

  • Author

You won't see this too often...

 

 

Lets go Cowboys!

 

 

:lol:

Depends on what Dallas team shows up.. it could go either way.

 

If the Dallas D that gave Eli trouble shows up, then I have to go with Dallas.

Dallas 24-17

Look for me in the stands, I'm flying out tomorrow with my brother who has been a life long Dallas fan. The last game in Texas Stadium, ever. Hopefully the Cowboys win, it will be a long flight back if they don't.

 

Ravens 14

Cowboys 27

That is AWESOME!! I'd LOVE to go! What are tickets going for? How did you score those?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.