Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier/Duke predictions (12-20)

Musketeers or Devils 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Musketeers or Devils

    • Xavier
      48%
      17
    • Duke
      51%
      18

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

X is good, but not ready to beat a team of this level (Yes, I know they played memphis). Duke by 9.

Ahhh, I can not wait for this game. I will be in Vegas next weekend. Can not wait to watch this one in one of the sportsbooks decked out in my X gear!

They love the Dukies in New Jersey. I don't think X has enough scoring to beat the Blue Devils.

I believe X will be able to hold there own and even beat Duke

X-65

Duke-60

X is good, but not ready to beat a team of this level (Yes, I know they played memphis). Duke by 9.

 

I agree, not that I won't be pulling for X, but I don't think they are quite ready for this caliber of opponent

Xavier by 6 in a thriller!

I agree, not that I won't be pulling for X, but I don't think they are quite ready for this caliber of opponent

 

My opinion may be biased a bit... since I'm a UC fan.

Duke of course, but this game does worry me a bit. Duke is coming off of a loss and they haven't had a game in 2 weeks which could either hurt them or benefit them.

I'll take X in a very close game. Should be a great one though on Saturday

Duke by 11.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.