Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier/Duke predictions (12-20)

Musketeers or Devils 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Musketeers or Devils

    • Xavier
      48%
      17
    • Duke
      51%
      18

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

X will play them close, and I hope they get the win, but I don't see it happening..

 

Duke 80-73

If Michigan can beat Duke then X can beat them...On a Neutral court that is...

I hope X wins, but I don't see it happening.

 

Duke 74

X 66

 

Duke fan?:D

Duke 76-70.

Im not saying X will win, but IMO they have the better athletes in this matchup and that will cause Duke some problems. V Tech shows that every year in ACC play, Duke has problems with teams that are more athletic than them.

Im not saying X will win, but IMO they have the better athletes in this matchup and that will cause Duke some problems. V Tech shows that every year in ACC play, Duke has problems with teams that are more athletic than them.

 

I agree. In a one game scenario anything can happen, but if they played a series I would bet a lot of money on X. I think X wins Saturday but I wouldn't be shocked if they lose. I hope they are a 3 or 4 point dog.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.