Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pittsburgh 20 Dallas 13

Featured Replies

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

You're welcome, HB. :lol:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

You're welcome, HB. :lol:

 

:lol:

 

The Giants are now the 2008 NFC East Champs :dancingpa

  • Author

Niiice. :lol:

newromo.jpg

 

:laugh:

 

They won't be able to win until he figures out how to play in big games.:mad:

...

I'm a Cowboys fan but I have to admit, I find some of the stuff pretty funny. Romo needs to learn how to win under pressure.

DallasChoke.gif

...

I'm a Cowboys fan but I have to admit, I find some of the stuff pretty funny. Romo needs to learn how to win under pressure.

 

Me too and I agree 100%.

:dancingpa :dancingpa Love it!! Did not play well today but doing what good teams do, finding a way to win.

Romo being Romo is all this was.He would have more than enough time to hit wide open receivers and would miss them by five yards. The bigger the game the worse he plays.

 

Pittsburgh defense is as good as it gets and they were made to look better than they are by Romo being Romo.

 

As I have posted before the Boys will never win it all as long as he is the starting quarterback.

:

:dancingpa :dancingpa Love it!! Did not play well today but doing what good teams do, finding a way to win.

 

So true!!!!

 

 

Dallas who???? :ylsuper:

  • Author

On a side note, it feels good to see someone else's QB mess up late in the game...:lol:

It's time for the Cowboys to find another QB for the future.

It's time for the Cowboys to find another QB for the future.

 

I don't see that happening anytime soon.

These are already out. Thanks again to the Steelers :lol:

 

36_24759XL.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.