Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fort Campbell 34 Monroe County 18

Featured Replies

In the closed thread, jrjohnson said:

I will be thinking of you next week when I am in Louisville Bill. Stay safe over there and we are waiting for you all to get back with the rest of the Division.

 

Thanks for thinking of me. I'll certainly be listening next week.

 

This was a good game for the Falcons (both FC and MC). The Fort Campbell defense, led wonderfully by Josh Carter, really stepped up when they had to, especially on the 1st and goal to 4th and goal interception by Durrante.

 

Later.

Congrats FC

Good showing by Monroe as they hung close most of the way. Congrats to Fort Campbell on another well deserved trip to Louisville.

Congrats to Ft. Campbell on the win.

 

Great season Monroe and way to battle tonight.

 

I'll be pulling for the Falcons next week.

Not going to say much right now, but Good job Monroe. I couldn't be more proud of these seniors, they may not be Champions but they've certainly got the heart of champions.

Congrats to Ft. Campbell... Hope you win it all...

 

BTW, it was great meeting you Scribe, hope you had a safe trip back…

Also enjoyed watching the game with Toebud he really knows his stuff…

Awesome game, Great job Monroe. My hat goes off to FC, they are a real stand up group of kids. I hope you take it all the way, parents you should be proud that you have a real outstanding bunch of kids!!

 

I can't say enough about Monroe county this year. The senior leadership has been monumental in the great season these boys had!

 

It was great getting to meet Scribe, I hope you had a safe trip back home. Toebud, SEMPERFIFALCON, and myself really had a good time watching a cheering for our Falcons...We have a great bunch of juniors and sophmores coming up next year lets hope thay can follow in the seniors footsteps...

 

Go Roe Go!!!

 

Best of luck FC!!!!! :ylsuper:

First of all, I would like to congratulate this senior group of boys from Monroe

County on a great season. I have been around these kids since they were playing football in little league which seem like only yesterday. Posting a 12-2 record this year shows the dedication these kids have for the game of football. May the teamwork you learned this season take you far in life.

 

Second, I would like to thank the scribe for coming down to Tompkinsville tonight to enjoy a meal at Backyard BBQ and talk a little high school football. Hope everyone had a safe return home tonight.

 

Third, I would like to thank Semperfifalcon and tsyoung for all the conversations we had during the game. It was a really enjoyable game.

 

Congratulation Fort Campbell Falcons tonight on a hard fought game and the best of luck to ya'll next week at Papa John's on winning the class 2A title.

We have a great bunch of juniors and sophmores coming up next year lets hope thay can follow in the seniors footsteps...

 

No doubt this group of Seniors have laid a great foundation for future teams to build off of. Next years team may struggle a bit early as some young guys gain experience, but if all 20 juniors play next year it should be another good year for Roe County...

Once again thanks to the seniors and Coach Petett for a great season...

BTW I guess it was fun watching the game with you as well:p

I can't say enough about our trip to Monroe County:

 

Congratulations to the MC Falcons on a great season! I truly believe that the turn around from last year to this has got to be one of the biggest stories in the state. Your coach has started something special. He will surely be a top contender for coach of the year.

 

I was very impressed by the Monroe County fans and all the well wishes we all received after the game. The environment you have there in Tompkinsville is one to be envied by all, truly awesome.

 

Best of luck next season as I am sure you will be right back in the hunt again.

Just getting back from Tompkinsville.

 

Everyone was spent after this game. The coaches. The players. The fans. Everyone. Emotions stayed high thoughout the game and it really was a great atmosphere for football.

 

The signage coming into town was great as well. My favorite was the marquee on the business across the street from Pizza Hut. It said "Sorry Pizza Hut. We want Papa Johns." Very nice.

 

It was great to eat some great BBQ with Toebud and talk football. Great stuff. Also great to meet the "Monroe Trifecta" of Toebud, Semperfifalcon, and tsyoung7. Always great to talk football with you guys and the hospitality was great.

 

Hats off the Monroe on the great season. Great effort and their game plan worked well until Josh Carter took over the game on defense. It's been a long time since I've seen a single player dominate a half on defense the way he did. He reminded me of Forrest Whittaker from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" He tackled everything in sight.

 

Justin Harlan of Monroe was very impressive on both sides of the football and the sophomore was great as well.

 

Just a great night and atmosphere for high school football.

Just getting back from Tompkinsville.

 

Everyone was spent after this game. The coaches. The players. The fans. Everyone. Emotions stayed high thoughout the game and it really was a great atmosphere for football.

 

The signage coming into town was great as well. My favorite was the marquee on the business across the street from Pizza Hut. It said "Sorry Pizza Hut. We want Papa Johns." Very nice.

 

It was great to eat some great BBQ with Toebud and talk football. Great stuff. Also great to meet the "Monroe Trifecta" of Toebud, Semperfifalcon, and tsyoung7. Always great to talk football with you guys and the hospitality was great.

 

Hats off the Monroe on the great season. Great effort and their game plan worked well until Josh Carter took over the game on defense. It's been a long time since I've seen a single player dominate a half on defense the way he did. He reminded me of Forrest Whittaker from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" He tackled everything in sight.

 

Justin Harlan of Monroe was very impressive on both sides of the football and the sophomore was great as well.

 

Just a great night and atmosphere for high school football.

 

I agree Scribe, as a visiting fan Monroe is impressive both as a team and as a community!

 

Antonio gets most of the press, but Josh Carter took that whole FC team on his shoulders in the second half. He simply refused to lose and his attitude was contagious to the rest of the team.

 

I watched almost all of Micah Johnson's games here at FC, but tonight was the most dominate LB performance I have had the pleasure of watching!

Congratulations Monroe on a great season, you earned alot of respect statewide. Take a well deserved break, then get in the weight room and get ready to go a step futher next year.

 

Good luck Fort Campbell next week, a lot of people will be pulling for you.

Congratulations to Fort Campbell on an impressive win. Good luck next week.

Monroe County is truely a class act. Congrats to the Monroe County team, coaches, parents, and fans for a great game, atmosphere, and season. Great BBQ too, thanks to Toebud for the directions.

 

Congrats to our FC Falcons for the win and another trip to the Ville. Josh was outstanding and I think Troy and Antonio stepped up on Offense when they needed it.

 

For anyone looking at the final score who were not at the game, believe me the game was much closer then the final score might indicate and actually was back and forth until late in the 4th QTR.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.