Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fort Campbell 34 Monroe County 18

Featured Replies

Good to see you FC. Glad you found the BBQ place too.

For anyone looking at the final score who were not at the game, believe me the game was much closer then the final score might indicate and actually was back and forth until late in the 4th QTR.

 

 

I have to agree. As much as I have faith in FC, I have to admit I was getting worried the way it was going back and forth. Great game for both teams. Congrats to FC and good luck to them next week. For MC, congrats on a great season and we would love to see you have another great season again next year.

According to the video replay, Josh Carter had 19 solo tackles, six assists, four tackles for loss, and three sacks.

According to the video replay, Josh Carter had 19 solo tackles, six assists, four tackles for loss, and three sacks.

 

Not surprised at all... He should be getting a lot of D1 offers and I don’t mean WKU…

This was a close game, but who doesn't like close games. It makes things more interesting than those other 70-0 FC games with people leaving the stands at halftime. Great job Monroe and good luck to next years season.

I will be rooting for the Falcons this week. Good luck win 2 in a row.

Good to see you FC. Glad you found the BBQ place too.

 

Nice to meet you too and the BBQ was outstanding. Wish I would have realized you were with "Monroe Trifecta", but I guess I was too busy trying to decide between the pork shoulder and the ribs. :D

According to the video replay, Josh Carter had 19 solo tackles, six assists, four tackles for loss, and three sacks.

What impressed me the most out of Josh Carter was after the game when both teams had started off the field to their respective locker rooms. Josh came down to the Monroe County side of the field to check on the injury of one of our senior defensive ends. Josh showed what true sportmanship means as he was shaking the hands of players and parents of Monroe County. I wish Josh the best of luck as he takes his game to the next level. Good things happen to good people and I see Josh as a good person.

Josh is an amazing young man. He will go far. He just needs to keep his spirits up. His Dad will be with him in spirit the entire way. You could see that in his play last night. Not bad for a young man who lost his Dad in Afghanistan this year. I think all our Falcon fans hurt for him and his family. But they are a strong family and have handled tragedy with amazing spirit. We all imagine that their was one proud Dad looking down last night. Go Josh, we believe in you! Falcons bring it home next week, you all sure deserve it!

Josh is an amazing young man. He will go far. He just needs to keep his spirits up. His Dad will be with him in spirit the entire way. You could see that in his play last night. Not bad for a young man who lost his Dad in Afghanistan this year. I think all our Falcon fans hurt for him and his family. But they are a strong family and have handled tragedy with amazing spirit. We all imagine that their was one proud Dad looking down last night. Go Josh, we believe in you! Falcons bring it home next week, you all sure deserve it!

I’ll definitely be cheering for Josh and the rest of the FC Falcons even harder now...

BTW who is recruiting Josh now?

^To the best of my knowledge, Josh already signed with Western Kentucky.

 

And, yes Josh Carter is amazing young man. He has an infectious personality and a (surprisingly enough) uplifting smile. Here's a picture that my wife took of him, Durrante, and Powell after the playoff game against Murray.

 

DSC_0125_JPG.jpg

 

Each week Josh grows some facial hair and shaves it before the game. My wife had "teased" him about it once at a practice while I was home on leave, and his response was, "Don't worry mom, I'll shave it before the game. I do each week." I then asked my wife about the 'mom' portion of his response and she said that he always does that. Probably not just with my wife, but with other moms that are consistently around the boys.

 

Later.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.