WKU 68 Louisville 54

Theoldman12

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Boondock (I think) said, they are too inconsistent right now to be ranked that high...

:thumb: It was me. They have the talent to play with anyone in the country but history has showed in the last few years UofL likes losing bad games to start the season and finishes strong so let's hope history repeats itself...

Dont look now but the cards are dead last in the Big East. haha

You guys sure do take a loss better than the BBN

It's basketball, everybody loses. Losses in basketball don't count nearly as much as they do in football, so why THAT worked up over one L?

It's basketball, everybody loses. Losses in basketball don't count nearly as much as they do in football, so why THAT worked up over one L?

With me its more less how the cats lose their games. Rankings in November mean nothing but I wish UK was ranked.:D

I don't know? Why don't you ask the folks over in the Kentucky VMI thread... They enjoyed that one.

FYI, I'm not talking about you neccesarily... But there were quite a few folks having fun with the UK loss. So why not with a UL loss?

I don't know? Why don't you ask the folks over in the Kentucky VMI thread... They enjoyed that one.

FYI, I'm not talking about you neccesarily... But there were quite a few folks having fun with the UK loss. So why not with a UL loss?

That was my point, people I guess like to take shots at UK more than UL.

Unbelievable that WKU beats U of L after the way they looked at MSU the other Saturday night. Slaughter & Pettigrew bottom line can flat out play. Evans & Magley have been dormant thus far this season & if they can play like they did last season at the end, WKU could possibley win a game or two in the NCAA Tourney. Go Toppers !!!

I'm having fun with it :lol: