Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Longwood/Kentucky

Featured Replies

Wildcats go after win #2 of the young season in the second round of the Findlay Toyota Las Vegas Invitational. I don't know much about the Lancers, particlarly style of play, but, I will predict a 83-58 Kentucky win.

Hopefully this game isn't as boring as the Deleware State game :sleep:

 

Cats 73-59

UK - 67

Longwood - 53

You would think Kentucky has a 15-20 point lead at the half and can just take care of business.

 

With that said, Longwood only beat Gardner Webb by 1 at home a few weeks ago. Probably a better barometer is that Longwood lost to West Virginia by 30 in Morgantown.

You would think Kentucky has a 15-20 point lead at the half and can just take care of business.

 

With that said, Longwood only beat Gardner Webb by 1 at home a few weeks ago. Probably a better barometer is that Longwood lost to West Virginia by 30 in Morgantown.

 

The same Gardner Webb who just lost to ranked Oklahoma by 4? Oh boy, here we go again:rolleyes:

If you can get above 60... you'll have them beat.

 

Uk by a bunch.

I've honestly never heard of Longwood, until being on UK's schedule. Without knowing anything about them, I'll guess numerous players get significant minutes, off the bench.

 

Hope this and each game, allows the PG position to improve.

I've honestly never heard of Longwood, until being on UK's schedule. Without knowing anything about them, I'll guess numerous players get significant minutes, off the bench.

 

Hope this and each game, allows the PG position to improve.

 

Longwood is a great small school here in VA.

 

That said, they do not have a long tradition that I am aware of in athletics.

Cats by 24, still can't find any good PG play.

Longwood is a great small school here in VA.

 

That said, they do not have a long tradition that I am aware of in athletics.

 

I think they've only been Division I for about three years.

The same Gardner Webb who just lost to ranked Oklahoma by 4? Oh boy, here we go again:rolleyes:

 

:lol:

 

Thankfully UK has already had their one WTH loss, so they should be okay the rest of December. :thumb:

Is this game part of the Vegas tourney?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.