Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 79 Morehead State 41

Featured Replies

 

This team has the potential to be SCARY good...

Yes they do. They are number 1A

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the long layoff and being the last team to play a regular season game had an effect on Louisville.

 

My goodness.

They have an excellent chance to win the OVC this season, but I'm not sure I like the scheduling idea. I think they have to get at least some success early. That being said, they will be well prepared when they get into OVC play - they just don't know it yet. That first game was the big heartbreaker - they should've beat UL-Monroe.

 

Oh no doubt they'll compete in the OVC and have a chance to win it but the struggles in the early season have got to them a little bit, especially that UL-Monroe game. I believe they'll fix it and have a bright road ahead of them. I plan on attending some of the upcoming homes games...Maybe I will be their good luck charm!

Oh no doubt they'll compete in the OVC and have a chance to win it but the struggles in the early season have got to them a little bit, especially that UL-Monroe game. I believe they'll fix it and have a bright road ahead of them. I plan on attending some of the upcoming homes games...Maybe I will be their good luck charm!

 

Let me know one of these days and we'll get together for a game :thumb:

Knowles looks like he added 10 to 15lbs of muscle. Looked Great

 

Sosa had a great game, 10 assist. Didn't look to score much.

 

TWill- 11 boards, 2 pt. Didn't look to score much either.

 

I love stat-lines like the two above. When players just fill it up, in categories other than scoring.

Any news of the player for Morehead that got hurt late in the game? Believe he is from Danville.

 

Andreas Coleman (sophomore) is from Danville, Illinois. No word on how he's doing, but it didn't look good.

  • Author
Andreas Coleman (sophomore) is from Danville, Illinois. No word on how he's doing, but it didn't look good.

 

Thanks I thought they said Danville....I just assumed it was Ky. I agree....it didn't look good.

 

Anyone have stats for both teams?

Samardo Samuels and the University of Louisville basketball team... what a wonderful combination.

 

I wouldnt get to fond of him he will be in the NBA next year.:thumb:

I wouldnt get to fond of him he will be in the NBA next year.:thumb:

 

With Pitino at the helm, I'd trust him to find a suitable replacement.

 

I know this was just the first game, but it's really something to see the changes in these players the past three years. T-Will not trying to make every shot, Edgar and Andre giving Pitino respect and not lip, limited smack-talk, and players that play as a team, etc... THAT'S coaching.

Solid victory for U of L. They didn't impress me their first couple games, but they played well in this one.

Solid victory for U of L. They didn't impress me their first couple games, but they played well in this one.

 

This was their first game. Nobody should ever look to be impressed by exhibitions.

This was their first game. Nobody should ever look to be impressed by exhibitions.

 

I agree. But I attended the NKU game (being from NKY) and I am just going off what I saw from them there.

I agree. But I attended the NKU game (being from NKY) and I am just going off what I saw from them there.

 

Understandable. Don't take it personally, but just I kept hearing a lot of people talking about how they thought UofL was overrated after the exhibitions and I'm like "well, YEAH, they were exhibitions. They had two freshmen in at all times..." etc. I think it's safe to say that the Cardinals, at this point, are looking justified in their rankings.

Great effort by the Cards. I'm looking forward to attending the game today, I've been waiting a long time for this season to start...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.