Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OKAY Very Funny Mods, Guru, I Get It

Featured Replies

You meanies!!!!!!!

 

I've worked six LONG years to build my post totals.

 

For the love of mankind and all that is decent in this world, please tell me you are kidding.....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

 

 

I don't have 5,000 posts in me today...........:D

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I wonder if I should visit the "New Members" forum??

Just trying to teach you a little lesson. :D

 

 

I've given them back, but I hope you've learned your lesson.

HAHA I feel sorry for you. But look at it this way. You are the best known new poster in the history of the site.

  • Author
Just trying to teach you a little lesson. :D

 

 

I've given them back, but I hope you've learned your lesson.

 

LOL. As a member who prides himself in having a wicked sense of humor, I applaud yours as well. Excellent.:thumb:

Title Town, I thought you knew. :lol:

 

 

 

It may not be on the actual rules list, but number one unwritten rule, never, never brag about post totals. :lol:

 

I can remember HB going without his posts for forever it seemed like before he got all of his back.

  • Author
HAHA I feel sorry for you. But look at it this way. You are the best known new poster in the history of the site.

 

HEHE, before the merciful reset to my previous number of posts, I was at 4 which represented 1.5 posts per year.:scared::scared:

  • Author
Title Town, I thought you knew. :lol:

 

 

 

It may not be on the actual rules list, but number one unwritten rule, never, never brag about post totals. :lol:

 

I can remember HB going without his posts for forever it seemed like before he got all of his back.

 

I have now witnessed this first hand, and will know better going forward. I'm just glad it only took 6 years for me to figure it out. Some BGP'ers never seem to catch on.:creepy:

Just trying to teach you a little lesson. :D

 

 

I've given them back, but I hope you've learned your lesson.

 

Leave it to LRCW to try and teach a lesson. :lol:;)

It may not be on the actual rules list, but number one unwritten rule, never, never brag about post totals. :lol:

 

I can remember HB going without his posts for forever it seemed like before he got all of his back.

My gosh, that's just terrible! :cry:

Lessons are sometimes learned the hard way , hey.

My gosh, that's just terrible! :cry:

 

I was thinking the same thing. Who was that guy who used to punish members for bragging about their number of posts? lol :lol:

I was thinking the same thing. Who was that guy who used to punish members for bragging about their number of posts? lol :lol:
Probably some self-important loser. :irked:
  • Author
Probably some self-important loser. :irked:

 

Don't be so hard on yourself BF. You aren't self-important.:banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.