Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OKAY Very Funny Mods, Guru, I Get It

Featured Replies

To paraphrase a line from Caddyshack, "Don't sell yourself short BF, you're a tremendous slouch.":D

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't be so hard on yourself BF. You aren't self-important.:banana:
Or even important. :banana:
To paraphrase a line from Caddyshack, "Don't sell yourself short BF, you're a tremendous slouch.":D
One tries...:D
  • Author
To paraphrase a line from Caddyshack, "Don't sell yourself short BF, you're a tremendous slouch.":D

 

That is the exact line from which I stole my idea.:thumb::thumb:

That is the exact line from which I stole my idea.:thumb::thumb:

 

I would say that great minds think alike, but that thought is probably terrifying for both of us...

  • Author
I would say that great minds think alike, but that thought is probably terrifying for both of us...

 

:thumb: Actually I have great respect for all great minds, even those that walk on the wrong side of the political aisle.;)

:thumb: Actually I have great respect for all great minds, even those that walk on the wrong side of the political aisle.;)

 

Agreed! In fact, I would guess that if we ever met and could talk about just about anything excepting politics, we would get along extraordinarily well.

 

So, I can tell from the posts what happened. Rest assured that I was not a party to this dastardly deed. Not because it violates my personal code of ethics (it doesn't). They just haven't given me the entire set of keys yet.:D

Don't drag me into this. I am still suffering from a severe case of avatar remorse.

Don't drag me into this. I am still suffering from a severe case of avatar remorse.

 

One of the most difficult DSM-IV diagnoses to overcome...tough break.

  • Author
Don't drag me into this. I am still suffering from a severe case of avatar remorse.

 

I bet ole JimShue would approve of the new avatar.:thumb:

  • Author
Agreed! In fact, I would guess that if we ever met and could talk about just about anything excepting politics, we would get along extraordinarily well.

 

So, I can tell from the posts what happened. Rest assured that I was not a party to this dastardly deed. Not because it violates my personal code of ethics (it doesn't). They just haven't given me the entire set of keys yet.:D

 

As one who doles out a lot of "shenanigans" on this site, I fully expect an occasional volley to come my way.:D

Title Town, I thought you knew. :lol:

 

 

 

It may not be on the actual rules list, but number one unwritten rule, never, never brag about post totals. :lol:

 

I can remember HB going without his posts for forever it seemed like before he got all of his back.

 

 

It wasn't just me :irked:.

 

I don't think I was the first either. :lol:

HAHA....Cracks me up when this happens. I love seeing it happen to me, maybe you all should brag a little more often...

HAHA....Cracks me up when this happens. I love seeing it happen to me, maybe you all should brag a little more often...

 

Be careful what you wish for:sssh:

Be careful what you wish for:sssh:

 

Crap...I didn't mean to say it that way, I meant to say "I love seeing it happen to them"...Hopefully no one seen it!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.