Would you want to be there?

HHSDad

Would you want to be at the execution of one who had killed a member of your family?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to be at the execution of one who had killed a member of your family?

• Yes, I want to see him actually executed.
    • No, I wouldn't want to be there for the execution.
    • I'm not sure what I would do.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd want to be there and have a few last words for him that, as MBCW said, wouldn't be able to be shared on here. You can mess with me, but any time you mess with the lives of my children, that's a whole nother story.

Anyone sick and demented enough to stab a child to death really doesn't deserve to live and I'd want to be the one who took his life away.

I don't know how I could objectively answer this one. I can't even imagine being in that position.

:thumb:

My first thought is that I'd be so angry that I'd want to be there. However, I'd be so overcome with sadness it may outweigh my anger, especially since so much time has gone by...

I voted yes to be there but this man committed a deadly sin multiple times and has repented. He has asked that they kill him so I dont know how much pleasure you can get from beign there to witness it to be quite honest. I think being there just as a tribute to your fallen family members is why I would go.

I voted yes to be there but this man committed a deadly sin multiple times and has repented. He has asked that they kill him so I dont know how much pleasure you can get from beign there to witness it to be quite honest. I think being there just as a tribute to your fallen family members is why I would go.

Good point. After thinking about it, I'd probably have to agree with your post.