Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6 Undefeated Teams Remain Week #2 Playoffs

Featured Replies

IMO Everybody looks safe again this week. Next week could be interesting.

 

1A

11-0 Raceland (Fairview) previous meeting Sept. 19th. 37-12

2A

11-0 Corbin (Bath County)

 

3A

11-0 Belfry (Russell)

 

4A

11-0 Boyle County (Franklin County)

11-0 Bell County (Rockcastle County) previous meeting Sept. 19th. 38-0

6A

10-0 St. X (PRP) previous meeting Oct. 24th. 57-6.

I would think all will stay.

I'd say Belfry and Raceland have the two toughest games in the second round but both should come out with a comfortable victory along with the other undefeated teams.

I would think all will stay.

 

Sounds about right.

Week 3 of the playoffs should still have 6 undefeated teams playing.

Belfry has the toughest game. Never count out Russell.

Belfry has the toughest game. Never count out Russell.

 

I agree. If any of these six fall, it will be Belfry. That's not a knock on Belfry - I expect to see the Pirates at Papa John's - but they have the toughest out in Russell.

Belfry has the toughest game. Never count out Russell.

 

I also think that Belfry is the most likely to fall from the ranks of the undefeated. Not saying it will happen, just the most likely.

I don't see any of the six teams losing this week.

What about week 3? D you see all six wiining in the third round as well? I know that there can be some really interesting games such as M'boro vs. Corbin. Last time they played it was a slugfest in which Corbin won 14-7

I agree, all teams will remain undeated this week. Let's see what happens after this week before predicting the 3rd week victories just yet:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.