November 19, 200817 yr 37 so far. 5-13 on 3's. They just said again that he is playing bad tonight :lol:
November 19, 200817 yr Author GT do you know if Duke was ever interested in recruiting Curry? None of the big boys had him on their radar. Everyone thought he was too small...
November 19, 200817 yr Noone else on Davidson's team needs to shoot the rest of the game. They are killing their chances.
November 19, 200817 yr Author My boy Willie is playing a pretty good game tonight as well. Having a guard with that scoring punch puts Oklahoma firmly in the Top 10...
November 19, 200817 yr None of the big boys had him on their radar. Everyone thought he was too small... Thank ya sir! I mean I know he was from NC I wish K would have got him:cry:.
November 19, 200817 yr You gotta be freaking kidding me. He throws up an air ball then nails that. :lol:
November 19, 200817 yr Wow, he's old school. He now has 42 points. 79-76 with 54 seconds remaining...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.