Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oklahoma/Davidson

Featured Replies

I say sit the other four guys in the corner, just in case he has to pick up his dribble.

 

Chuck Norris would pass Steph Curry the ball...

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I say sit the other four guys in the corner, just in case he has to pick up his dribble.

 

Chuck Norris would pass Steph Curry the ball...

 

And Tim Tebow would set a screen for him.:thumb:

They need back-to-back 3's by Curry right here.

He's starting to change my mind just like he did last year. Dude is a beast...

 

I don't want to make a judgment just off this game but I think he could be the #1 pick after all. He is just a flat out monster around the glass on both ends.

How many for Curry?

 

34:thumb:

Griffin in three games this year has 18, 19, and so far 19 tonight rebounds. WOW

  • Author
I don't want to make a judgment just off this game but I think he could be the #1 pick after all. He is just a flat out monster around the glass on both ends.

 

3rd time I've seen him. He's once again taken his game a lot higher that I expected...

It's a shame Curry doesn't have better players around him. Teams will just start to double team him,

GT do you know if Duke was ever interested in recruiting Curry?

Wow. Another 3-pointer...

 

He has 37.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.