Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oklahoma/Davidson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And he's not playing well...:lol:

 

Yeah - they said he "is off" tonight.

I think Davidson wins this game. I love watching Curry play...for the first time in my life I almost didnt watch a whole UK game because this one was so intruiging.

I wish Curry would shot it everytime. :lol:

 

Exactly! I don't care if he's open or they're all guarding him...

So are the fighting Blake Griffins still ahead of the fighting Stephen Currys?

So are the fighting Blake Griffins still ahead of the fighting Stephen Currys?

 

Yes, but tonight it is the fighting Griffins.

I"m starting to think they've went hack'a'griffin on defense. Except he's hitting all the free throws.

What the hell is that guy doing shooting?

 

That'll change here shortly. He'll try to take the game over shortly. I can't wait.

  • Author
Griffin is a monster.

 

He's starting to change my mind just like he did last year. Dude is a beast...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.