Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newcath 50 Owen Co 14

Featured Replies

37-0 after 3, I would imagine NCC called off a bit.

Give Owen Co some credit. Score only 17-0 at the half. Owen totally outmanned.

I want to congratulate my younger, but not so little cousin. Soph. #11 Brennan Daunt returns an int for a TD in the first quarter for his first varsity TD. Huge play. He did something that nobody else in his family has been able to do, successfully catch a TD pass. Way to go, Johnny!

I want to congratulate my younger, but not so little cousin. Soph. #11 Brennan Daunt returns an int for a TD in the first quarter for his first varsity TD. Huge play. He did something that nobody else in his family has been able to do, successfully catch a TD pass. Way to go, Johnny!

 

:ylsuper: haha, that was a great starter! I agree, good job!!

Saw this game first hand, and you have got to give Owen Co. some credit. A team that was suppost to be so bad that NCC's 2nd and 3rd strings could put up something like 70 ( I think the pregame thread read something like that) and that NCC's starters were suppost to be sitting out against in the 2nd half came out and showed they could compete since their defense only gave up 3 points in the first half. Take away one heck of a pick by NCC on a screen and a blocked punt for a TD and this game is only 3-0 at halft time. Congrats to NCC on a great win and best of luck to you as you pursue another state championship, but you have to give some credit where credit is due. The score does not indicate the type of game Owen Co played.

Mark Kelly have a good game?

Mark Kelly have a good game?

 

If 17 carries for 140 yards is good.

If 17 carries for 140 yards is good.

 

Holy!!! Has to be the most underated back in NKY

Mexitucky, I would say 8 yards a carry is pretty good and I would agree he is the most underrated back in NKY.

Mexitucky, I would say 8 yards a carry is pretty good and I would agree he is the most underrated back in NKY.

 

Underrated? That is hard to say. Every team and player that faces Mark Kelly knows who he is and respects him as one of the best in N. Ky. Now, if you are saying he should be considered the #1 or #2 back in N. Ky., as much as I respect Kelly, he is not there. The thing that works against him is Kues is so good that a lot of the offense goes through him instead of through Kelly. So Kelly's numbers are not going to get him the media hype you may think he should. But having Kues at QB getting the offensive numbers he does is a good thing if you want to win a state championship. I think Kues and Guidugli are the two best QB in N. Ky.

I think Kues and Guidugli are the two best QB in N. Ky.

 

When he's at 100%, Kues is better. They're both talented runners and great competitors with strong arms, but Kues strikes me as being more accurate. Tony G. could put the ball through a brick wall, but he might also miss the wall. His receivers have helped his numbers considerably this year, Collinsworth in particular. (He plays wideout like Andruw Jones played center field.)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.