Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. VMI predictions

Featured Replies

Uk by 18

Reggie Williams Im willing to bet will be the game high scorer. I think his first name is Reggie but anyway he led the country in scoring last year.

Uk by 18

Reggie Williams Im willing to bet will be the game high scorer. I think his first name is Reggie but anyway he led the country in scoring last year.

 

I believe he graduated, but I may be wrong.

 

Kentucky wins it 89-69.

Cats 84-74.

Cats by 20 in a high scoring game 115-95.

  • Author
Cats by 20 in a high scoring game 115-95.

 

Perry Stevenson with a triple double. :ylsuper:

My prediction......pain.

I say the Cats win this one 115-83.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.