Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 6A - Nelson County @ St. Xavier

Who Wins? 65 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • St. Xavier
      89%
      58
    • Nelson County
      10%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

St. Xavier Tigers

Playoff Appearance: 35th

All-time Record: 77-24

 

Nelson County Cardinals

Playoff Appearance: 17th

All-time Record: 20-15

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

1997 - St. Xavier 22 Nelson County 12

2004 - St. Xavier 59 Nelson County 7

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

St. Xavier 49-7.

St. Xavier Tigers

Playoff Appearance: 35th

All-time Record: 77-24

 

Nelson County Cardinals

Playoff Appearance: 17th

All-time Record: 20-15

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

1997 - St. Xavier 22 Nelson County 12

2004 - St. Xavier 59 Nelson County 7

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

 

The 1997 game was a classic I will never forget. One of the best high school games I have ever seen. This year's game will be more like 2004. X-52 NC-7 Leave no doubt!

Lots of question marks for me in this game. I must see the injury report first before I comment on this game.

X bigtime.

X with a running clock, in all probability.

It's been a tough season on a Nelson Co. team that had pretty high expectations at the beginning of the year. They had a few players get hurt in the regular season finale and have been battling with injuries and focus issues all year.

I understand that X has several starters who are going to be held out of this game due to minor injuries. Matt Brutcher ( QB) is one of them. Also Jerimiah Neal and others. So, Beuhner will start at QB. will this have an effect on the outcome? Good Luck Tigers!!!

I am a fan of the County, but they will have to play an absolutely perfect football game to even stay within 3 touchdowns. St. X "D" should be able to put on a clinic on how to defend the veer.

 

If Brooks fumbles more than 1 time, St. X 63 Nelson County 7. If Brooks fumbles once or less, St. X 42 Nelson County 17.

I don't think x's injury list is going to make a difference. It is x for sake!

 

x - 45

NC - 17

X by 40+

State finals will be played in week 4.:thumb:

I understand that X has several starters who are going to be held out of this game due to minor injuries. Matt Brutcher ( QB) is one of them. Also Jerimiah Neal and others. So, Beuhner will start at QB. will this have an effect on the outcome? Good Luck Tigers!!!

 

I have not heard this? If true this team has enough in the tank to be competitive.

X names the score. It might remain presentable if Bruner is still the Coach and the tigers don't run it up on a former staff member.

St. Xavier wins this one and moves on track to rematch with Manual in 3rd round.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.