Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption #2:

Featured Replies

You are under arrest for impersonating a referee.

It's gonna be where? Whadda ya mean BOWLING GREEN? You gotta be kidding me ref!

You have the right to remain silent! Any call you make WILL beheld against you in the outcome of this game. You have the right to talk to the referee even though it wont help...

Now for the last time I demand to know where TheGuru is:D

Tony Danza is in the second row. We'll give you 50 bucks if you go taze her.

White hat: If I throw this ball way up in the air, can you shoot it?

 

Trooper: Are you calling me out?

 

Black hat: Please don't do it, for the love of God don't do it.

Tony Danza is in the second row. We'll give you 50 bucks if you go taze her.

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will chip in $10.:flame:

I can get you outa here okay, but you will have to get your own coffee and doughnuts!

I heard Obama is closely monitoring the situation.

I just want to tell you that Guru does absolutely nothing at work, but he does do a lot of posting on BGP.

Will you sign this for me? Please I am your biggest fan!

Officer to white hat: C'Mon, he just wants to hold the ball during the time out!!

Trooper, " One more call like the last one and you will be pistol whipped."

 

White hat, "Yes Sir"

 

Other Guy, "Heee, I told you one day you would get us caught cheating for the public schools."

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.