Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will the Bengals go 0-16?

Will the Bengals go 0-16? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Will the Bengals go 0-16?

    • Yes
      41%
      28
    • No
      58%
      39

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Ok, so the idea has probably ran across everyone's minds at this point. Will they do it?

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

That obviously was supposed to be a 0... Can a mod fix the title please? Thanks...

I dont think they will... they will sneak out a win last game of the year against Kansas City and go 1-15

I dont think they will... they will sneak out a win last game of the year against Kansas City and go 1-15

 

I agree on if they get a win that's who it will be against. Hopefully they dont pull on out on my Jags next week.

I think they could. They had a chance to win a few games with Carson Palmer, but now I'm not so sure.

They will get a win. Remember they play the Browns and Chiefs still.

I think they will get a win or two, but I'm not sure against who.

 

Looking at their schedule, there are not too many games that I expect them to win. But surely they'll pull one out.

 

If they're 0-15 going into Week 17 against the Chiefs, I think they go 0-16. I'd expect the win(s) to come in the next 3-4 weeks.

I thought today was their shot. With Carson out, they wont win. Why go 1-15? No one will remember that, but if they go o'fer thats HISTORY!

They will get a win. Remember they play the Browns and Chiefs still.

 

The Browns are a decent team.

They will get a win. Remember they play the Browns and Chiefs still.

 

Remember, they are the Bengals...

They will get a win. Remember they play the Browns and Chiefs still.

 

You mean the Browns team that already beat the Bengals?

I hope so... :fire:

 

Agreed! Haha:dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.