Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texans 35 Bengals 6

Featured Replies

 

Does any NFL coach hold on to his job at 0-8?

 

Who would want the job especially, working for Mike Brown :eek:

Sad game by the Bengals, I honestly would consider taking a look at Jordan Palmer or even Jeff Rowe at this point, Fitzpatrick is a FA after the season I believe. I just can't belive how far this team has fallen, no team has gone 0-16 but this team has a legit chance.

This was about as bad as the Bengals have looked in a long, long time. They made the Texans' QB look like a HOFer. 24 of 28, are you kidding me?

And Odom and Peko.

 

Are kidding. Texans wheel out 2 rookie offensive lineman and yet Schaub has aaallllll daaayyyyy to look down field. Both of the Bengals lines are jokes.

Anyone else see 57, backer for the Gals just get jacked up on Slatons stroll to the endzone? Quite comical how these backers never see the block coming, and wind up on the keesters.:lol:

This really is the 2007 Dolphins.

Chad should quit complaining about passes at him, he can't catch them when they are thrown to him. Very Over-rated this season.

I hate being subjected to regional NFL coverage every week, I have to see a Bengal game on TV.

And for the defense...

 

Well, I don't even want to bother with the D.

 

Ndukwe had some decent hits today. Dexter Jackson has to be the worst starter on any team in the NFL. He's horrible...and to think that he's the captain of the defense?

 

Defense should keep Ndukwe, Hall, Joseph, Geathers & Keith Rivers and send everybody else packing.

 

Up until the 4th quarter of last week, the defense had actually been kind of decent this year. I mean our offense has been horrible all year and just been going 3 and out. Yet the defense still kept them in a lot of games, but now it looks like they have just quit.

And Odom and Peko.

 

Rucker is just as good as Odom. Peko is nothing special.

Rucker is just as good as Odom. Peko is nothing special.

 

I'll take Sims

This was a shame, I don't think enough people are calling for Marvin's head right now. While he may not be the only problem, he is a major problem.

How'd the presser go? Was it the love in that is usually is?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.