Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texans 35 Bengals 6

Featured Replies

Largest margin of victory in Texans history! Alright!!!!

Largest margin of victory in Texans history! Alright!!!!

 

Maybe this is why the NFL keeps putting up with the Bengals. They enable other teams to have record days.:D

Do they honestly just get worse and worse every week? :lol:

That was a sad display of football.

 

Fitzpatrick is not the answer as a back up QB.

 

I have to wonder if it would do the Bengals good to sign Culpepper so that the entire team's confidence isn't shattered after this mess of a season.

That was a sad display of football.

 

Fitzpatrick is not the answer as a back up QB.

 

I have to wonder if it would do the Bengals good to sign Culpepper so that the entire team's confidence isn't shattered after this mess of a season.

 

I agree. They need to find a better replacement than Fitzpatrick at QB.

I don't think with the cast of characters this team has there's any real, long-term chance of any of them losing any confidence. :lol:

That was a sad display of football.

 

Fitzpatrick is not the answer as a back up QB.

 

I have to wonder if it would do the Bengals good to sign Culpepper so that the entire team's confidence isn't shattered after this mess of a season.

 

The sad part is that Fitzpatrick didn't play all that poorly today. He's just not an NFL quarterback.

 

I've been saying the same thing since it became clear that Palmer will be out for an extended period, and that Fitz isn't the answer. I think Culpepper could help, but what are the chances that he'd come in, learn the playbook, and actually contribute? It'd be a great opportunity for him, since we have one of the best receiving corps in the NFL, but he doesn't have the arm that he used to...

 

What a mess. I'm still baffled why we can't even put points on the board. O-line isn't great, but they did a decent job today. Talented WR's & Cedric Benson is looking better each week.

 

Why isn't Chris Henry in more often? When will Fitzpatrick and the rest of the crew learn that throwing the ball deep to Antonio Chatman is not a good idea. The guy is 5'8''. Why not throw it to Chris Henry? Or Chad? Or TJ?

 

Chad should have caught that pass in the endzone. He laid out for it, but that pass should have been caught. He dropped a few today that I thought he should have caught.

And for the defense...

 

Well, I don't even want to bother with the D.

 

Ndukwe had some decent hits today. Dexter Jackson has to be the worst starter on any team in the NFL. He's horrible...and to think that he's the captain of the defense?

 

Defense should keep Ndukwe, Hall, Joseph, Geathers & Keith Rivers and send everybody else packing.

Have the Bengals ever had a quality backup QB? I don't think Mike Brown would spend money for someone that potentially could spend all season on the bench. Are there any quality QB's in the NFL?

Have the Bengals ever had a quality backup QB? I don't think Mike Brown would spend money for someone that potentially could spend all season on the bench. Are there any quality QB's in the NFL?

 

Pretty short memory huh? Jon kitna???

And for the defense...

 

Well, I don't even want to bother with the D.

 

Ndukwe had some decent hits today. Dexter Jackson has to be the worst starter on any team in the NFL. He's horrible...and to think that he's the captain of the defense?

 

Defense should keep Ndukwe, Hall, Joseph, Geathers & Keith Rivers and send everybody else packing.

 

And Odom and Peko.

Fitzpatrick? I'd take J-Lo over Culpepper.

 

Does any NFL coach hold on to his job at 0-8? Even with CP out, coach can't ride that excuse. Defense is MIA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.