Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants/Browns Updates

Featured Replies

The Browns look good tonight, Anderson is finally showing a pulse. I still think Pittsburgh is the best team in the North, but by seasons end Cleveland will be right behind them.

 

Yeah, 3-4 games behind ... :D

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Giants aren't who we thought they were.

 

I still think the NFC East in general isn't what we thought it was. The Giants are still no worse than the second-best team in the league, though.

I'm no Giant's fan but are you joking me?

 

One bad game against a Cleveland Brown's team that had been under performing and you said the Giants aren't who we thought they were? Come on dude, the Giants are a really good team and right now they are the best team in the NFL. Every team has a bad game.

 

Man I can't believe you said that. Give them a few more weeks before you make a statement like that.

 

Back it off a little, I was simply making a joke at the giants expense.

I traded B. Edwards before kickoff for Favre, but I get his stats for tonight!

I traded B. Edwards before kickoff for Favre, but I get his stats for tonight!

 

Him having a big game has helped me immensely. I was down 18 going into this game, with Edwards and the Giants defense still to play. The way Edwards had been going, I figured I had no chance. I don't need Cleveland to be scoring any more, however. I suppose that defensive TD for Cleveland won't go against me.

Back it off a little, I was simply making a joke at the giants expense.

 

Sure.

Eric Wright picks off Eli and runs it back for a TD. About a 95-97yd return.

Where is HB20?

 

Don't worry, this is "no big deal" to him...:rolleyes: :lol:

Don't worry, this is "no big deal" to him...:rolleyes: :lol:

 

:laugh::laugh:

You know, my Indy/Cleveland defense combo in my money league looks better every week.....

But in all seriousness, Baltimore put up 28 on this defense. Baltimore's offense can't even count to twenty eight let alone score it on someone. Cleveland is eating up the giants offense. I wonder why they went away from the run early on.

:lol: I love it!

 

:sssh: :sssh: :lol: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.