Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants/Browns Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a BEAST! 6'4, 260, imagine that running at you full speed!

17-14 at the half, browns give Giants a gift TD late.

Here I am, just like last week, on the edge of my seat begging for just a few more points. :irked:

The Browns look good tonight, Anderson is finally showing a pulse. I still think Pittsburgh is the best team in the North, but by seasons end Cleveland will be right behind them.

Well I'm glad the Browns are winning, maybe it'll turn the season around but man do I hate that Anderson is doing something.

The Giants aren't who we thought they were.

 

I'm no Giant's fan but are you joking me?

 

One bad game against a Cleveland Brown's team that had been under performing and you said the Giants aren't who we thought they were? Come on dude, the Giants are a really good team and right now they are the best team in the NFL. Every team has a bad game.

 

Man I can't believe you said that. Give them a few more weeks before you make a statement like that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.