Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants/Browns Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The NFC South, and AFC South are making some pretty good cases IMO...

 

:thumb::thumb:

I'm not sure who the best team in the NFL is RIGHT NOW, but it isn't the Giants. They got some work to do.

 

They looked very very bad tonight. Eli was off and the coaching was questionable at best in the 4th quarter.

 

I know they can put bad performances behind them, as they did it a few times last season and still went on to win it all.

 

There are still some positives out of this weekend. Dallas lost and Washington lost...this still sucks though.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

Could you point me to the NFC East standings? I can't remember who's in first...:sssh:

Coaching is what I question, when you have a back capable of getting 6 yards a carry and the other team is firing on all cylinders with the passing game, why not slow the game down with the run?

How bout them Giants! :lol: :lol:

Could you point me to the NFC East standings? I can't remember who's in first...:sssh:

 

I seem to recall you celebrating in the Cowboys Cards thread....:sssh:

 

At least the Cowboys lost to a good team.

I seem to recall you celebrating in the Cowboys Cards thread....:sssh:

 

At least the Cowboys lost to a good team.

 

Does losing to a good team give you a consolation prize? :lol:

 

And I'd still like to know who's in first...I can't remember. :lol:

Does losing to a good team give you a consolation prize? :lol:

 

And I'd still like to know who's in first...I can't remember. :lol:

 

I didn't think it mattered who was in first right now....Only at the end of the year....And the answer to your question would have to be Tennessee....

Does losing to a good team give you a consolation prize? :lol:

 

And I'd still like to know who's in first...I can't remember. :lol:

 

In October...:lol:

In October...:lol:

 

Says the fan of the team that hasn't won in the playoffs in over a decade. :lol:

I didn't think it mattered who was in first right now....Only at the end of the year....And the answer to your question would have to be Tennessee....

 

I was asking about the NFC East...

 

Could you point me to the NFC East standings? I can't remember who's in first...:sssh:
Does losing to a good team give you a consolation prize? :lol:

 

And I'd still like to know who's in first...I can't remember. :lol:

 

Says the guy that "don't care if they are considered the best team in the regular season...":laugh: :sssh: :thumb:

 

:lol:

 

It's only week 4. I don't care if they are considered the best team in the regular season. I just want them to BE the best when it matters...in the playoffs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.