Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants/Browns Updates

Featured Replies

I just couldn't deal with Jason Campbell anymore. I still have Steve Smith and Anquan Boldin.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best in the NFC getting smashed by one of the worst in the AFC. :banana: :lol:

The best in the NFC getting smashed by one of the worst in the AFC. :banana: :lol:

 

Skins also lost to the Rams. Any given Sunday.. or Monday :D

Skins also lost to the Rams. Any given Sunday.. or Monday :D

 

Boy is that true. You honestly never know in this league.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Beware of the bye week, evidently you can accomplish great things in one week.

I traded B. Edwards before kickoff for Favre, but I get his stats for tonight!

 

I'm an idiot and didn't play Edwards tonight.

The mighty NFC East has looked pretty awful this week....

 

I don't think it was ever all that great to begin with. The rush to declare the NFC East as the runaway best division was wildly premature.

I don't think it was ever all that great to begin with. The rush to declare the NFC East as the runaway best division was wildly premature.

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I don't think it was ever all that great to begin with. The rush to declare the NFC East as the runaway best division was wildly premature.

 

The NFC South, and AFC South are making some pretty good cases IMO...

  • Author
I'm an idiot and didn't play Edwards tonight.

 

I wouldn't have played him either. He has been so/so this year and the G-Men D is usually good.

"Over-rated!!" :lol:

"Over-rated!!" :lol:

 

I wonder if they'll rush the field too...:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.