Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Hills 38 Henry County 34

Featured Replies

I shall get on that, but now lets focus this thread where it should be. A game recap. I apologize for getting off topic.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall get on that, but now lets focus this thread where it should be. A game recap. I apologize for getting off topic.

 

I too was off topic-my bad. Great game for fans and football. Good luck to both teams throughout the season. Hills vs. North for the district title should be a great ball game. Where will this one be played?

If this were truly the case how did Henry even manage a comeback? If schedule really dictates how you will react then this game should have been a huge blowout.

 

Well, then this game will help. You don't know how a team is going to react when its not so easy to stop the other team. Aren't you glad this game is out of the way now ? Because at least now you can see where your teams flaws may be and you can make improvements.

 

If this was a playoff game, your season would be over.

I think now we can all see by having a tough schedule it really does have the kids playing at there best.
I hope that is not WH's best. I thought both teams were playing at a high level thoughout the game. I think this proves that both teams can play this way with two different schedules.
I could probably get my hands on the game tape and prove it. Just because the staring QB is a sophmore doesn't mean he still has to score does it?

What is your agenda? You are embarrassing yourself.

Who does this district play in the playoffs?

Who does this district play in the playoffs?

According to KHSAA, the E-town/Central District.

If this were truly the case how did Henry even manage a comeback? If schedule really dictates how you will react then this game should have been a huge blowout.

 

Seriously missing the point I am trying to make.......This game will be a good learning tool for Henry Co.

 

If you wait for competition later in the season then you don't have a second chance to correct any flaws your team may have. Because your season will be over.

 

Never said anything about it being a blowout .......? They came back. Thats a good thing. Maybe Henry Co. learns enough ( about themselves ) to get them over the hump and win the next tough game they are involved in.

i have to say that HC/WH was one of the best games i've seen in years. both played with heart, leadership, and the will to WIN. HC offence did thier job and put up the points along with one score from the D. but at the end HCs "D" looked tired. and WH QB was on point all night give that kid credit. he played great. HC will bounce back i have faith in our coaching staff to correct thier mistakes. "GO CATS"

Congrats to Hills on the win! What a season so far for those boys. If someone knows differently correct me, but wouldn't another win and a 6-win season for Hills be their best ever?

Hills is havng a great season thus far. They have played well on defense and the kids are starting to understand and execute the new "Jet" offense. The offensive line and defensive front seven are doing well - allowing the skill players to make plays. The rest of the scehdule is daunting, but the kids from Hills believe in the coaching staff and their ability to win any game. Believe that the most wins in school history is 6.

They are doing a great job- all the coaches in this district have kept thier teams focused, fundamental, and fighters. All 4 teams lift hard and do the things you have to do to be successful. Spencer and North are only 5-6 yrs old, and Hills and Henry have turned losing teams into winners. It is an exciting district!

I hope that is not WH's best. I thought both teams were playing at a high level thoughout the game. I think this proves that both teams can play this way with two different schedules.

 

Congrats to WH!!! Curry excellent job!!! I cannot speak for HC but as far as WH they were very good but not their best. They tried to force the passing game to much in the second half and it almost cost them the game. "I played football in school, but have never been a coach,and believe me it's easy to call a play once it's over", but with the power RB's of Wright and Bell, and the speed of Reed and Preston you have got to use them more. Wright is possibly the best RB I have ever seen at WH, and I've been watching for a long time. I seen this kid do things in the game against Spencer Co. that you don't see from very many RB's at the High School level. Bell ran the ball quite a bit against EJ and done very well also. My point is when you have the running game and the passing game that WH has you have to use both. The running game keeps the defense honest now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that if I was coaching this team that I wouldn't take advantage of Curry's ability to throw the ball I'm just saying keep em guessing!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.