Morning People...

rockmom

I am a morning person. I love mornings! I love my first cup of coffee of the day, my shower, leaving the house early. I love getting to work before anyone else and getting a jumpstart on everyone. On the weekends, I still get up early. I love drinking my morning coffee on the front porch and then walking my dog when the sun is just rising.

What do you like about morning?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm most definitely a morning person.. I can get more done in a few hours early than I can get done in the rest of the day....

Me too. I deliberately do all my "hard" work in the morning. By 3 in the afternoon, I'm pretty much "done". I keep a pile of "busy work", mindless stuff that I can do the last 2 or 3 hours of my work day.

It was hard adjusting after college, but I would definately agree with cammando and rockmom that I am so much more productive at work in the mornings...a couple cups of coffee and I'm ready to go....the afternoon is usually reserved for BGP while at work anyways :sssh:

I am a morning person. I love mornings! I love my first cup of coffee of the day, my shower, leaving the house early. I love getting to work before anyone else and getting a jumpstart on everyone. On the weekends, I still get up early. I love drinking my morning coffee on the front porch and then walking my dog when the sun is just rising.

What do you like about morning?

:thumb:Right there with you rockmom!!!! I enjoy that first cup of coffee, reading the paper, then I head to the gym or the golf course(ahh the beauty of retirement). When I play golf the course is beautiful in the morning. I see alot of wildlife especially deer, rabbits, squirrels, & turkeys. The scenery is nothing short of spectacular. I will say that its so much easier for me to rise and shine on a sunny day!! :D