Has there been a positive thread started McCain?

pigman

I read this crap daily and was just wondering if there has been a positive thread started on John McCain. All I seem to see everyday is continued attacks on Obama. I just look at which of the four started it and am beggining to not even read them.It's getting very old, just guess I'll stay out of this forum for awhile.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of us are supporting McCain as the lesser of two evils. I think that it is far more important to save the country from an Obama presidency than it is to elect John McCain. This election will be a referendum on Obama. Is he, as McCain says, too "risky?" I believe that he is and I make no apologies for my attempts to provide factual information about Obama that I believe most Americans will find objectionable.

When the Republicans begin nominating candidates whose positions I can identify with more closely, I will gladly start threads advocating the election of those candidates. What I will not do is adopt candidates' positions with which I disagree and I disagree with much of what McCain advocates.

No LN you're one of the more resonable poster in this forum. I guess the negatives outweight the positives so much they kinda get overlooked.

Thank you and I appreciate it. We may disagree politically and philosophically on things, but we both have to be willing to listen to each others viewpoints. A person can never become smarter by knowing nothing more than what he or she knew when he or she was born. Knowledge is gained by learning, and learning includes listening to other people and their viewpoints.

I really don't like this forum anymore. I guess politics just aren't for me...

I have considered staying away from this forum lately too. I have decreased my participation in political threads very much already because I am just sick of it all.

I'm still waiting for:

"Obama denounces Santa Claus."

"The Boogeyman endorsed Obama."

"A man who ran a traffic light back 50 years ago tied to Obama's campaign."

Be careful what you wish for!!!:eek:

In the days ahead I think we will hear and learn many things about Obama that will make one think twice about what he is really about.

I really don't like this forum anymore. I guess politics just aren't for me...

I have considered staying away from this forum lately too. I have decreased my participation in political threads very much already because I am just sick of it all.

I agree. These last few days may be what sends me over the edge of a leave of absence until the election concludes.