Has there been a positive thread started McCain?

pigman

It's really really gotten old. The attacks on both sides get more outlandish by the day and I'm just tired of it.
I looked quickly through threads you started, I didn't see any positive Obama threads started by you either, if I missed it I apologize. I did, however see some negative threads started by you about McCain and Palin. :sssh:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all fairness, I looked through threads you started, I didn't see any positive thread started by you about Obama.

In all fairness you didn't have to look very far, because this maybe only the second thread in this forum I've started.

I looked quickly through threads you started, I didn't see any positive Obama threads started by you either, if I missed it I apologize. I did, however see some negative threads started by you about McCain and Palin. :sssh:

Should we do a thread count comparison?

Ironically, 11 is now the number of battleground states where ACORN is being investigated for its attempt to steal the election for B. Hussein Obama through voter fraud, an effort that is partially funded by taxpayers of all political parties.

Fine transition, sir. :sleep:, but a fine transition nonetheless!

Should we do a thread count comparison?
Go ahead if you want, I'm not the one complaining about what threads people start. I can tell you now I've started at least 20 anti-Obama threads. I can't stand the guy, why would I start a positive thread about him when I can't think of anything positive about him?