Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALCS: Who do you want to win? Rays or Sox

Who do you want to win? 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you want to win?

    • Rays
      79%
      38
    • Red Sox
      20%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The poll currently stands at Rays 18, Sox 2. Looks like Red Sox nation hasn't extended to BGP.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rays, they haven't given me a reason to dislike them. I despised the Red Sox well before the 2004 season.

I never thought I'd be faced with this decision, so I'm having a difficult time with it. Boston has always been my favorite team - for as long as I can remember. But, I have spent a lot of time in the Tampa area and have been to several Rays games, so I have that emotional attachment to them. Its actually hard for me to decide how I'd like to see it go.

Rays. I'm beginning to hate Boston as much as I hate the Yankees.

  • Author
I'm beginning to hate Boston as much as I hate the Yankees.

 

I am with you on that.

Rays. I'm beginning to hate Boston as much as I hate the Yankees.

 

:thumb:I never believed that I would say that. I was always for the Sox to win if the Cubs couldn't, even through last year. Not anymore. The "life-long" fans from 2004 are simply too much for me.

:thumb:I never believed that I would say that. I was always for the Sox to win if the Cubs couldn't, even through last year. Not anymore. The "life-long" fans from 2004 are simply too much for me.

 

They have acquired a large bandwagon, but some of us have actually been Red Sox fans for a long time. I have been since the 75 Series.

  • Author
: Not anymore. The "life-long" fans from 2004 are simply too much for me.

 

a Big :thumb:

SoxCenter kicks off their coverage tonight. All Sox all the time.

The poll currently stands at Rays 18, Sox 2. Looks like Red Sox nation hasn't extended to BGP.

 

Bandwagoners unite! :lol:

Bandwagoners unite! :lol:

 

 

Not sure if its bandwagoners for Tampa or everyones strong hatred of the Sox. Regardles, lets go Red Sox!!!!:ylsuper:

Edited by KyTiger89
Typo

  • Author
Not sure if its bandwagoners for Tampa or everyones strong hatred of the Sox. Regardles, lets go Red Sox!!!!:ylsuper:

 

Some of both but enjoy watching the young Rays play.

Some of both but enjoy watching the young Rays play.

 

Well you get to watch them play for a few more games :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.