Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Hills vs Henry Co. Predictions

Who wins? 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Not sure that Western Hills could be considered the first big test for Henry Co. as they did play North Oldham 2 weeks ago. As to the game this week, Western Hills will have to play better than they did last week(East Jessamine), to have a chance.

 

CURRY will be back thats all I'm gonna say.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this game going to either team.

Word on the street is Curry is back but Cam Lee is out with a leg injury.This will change Hills kicking game as well as the offense.

This will be a close game. Henry 21 Western Hills 14.

Word on the street is Curry is back but Cam Lee is out with a leg injury.This will change Hills kicking game as well as the offense.

 

I had to go check the roster at KHSAA because I didn't know the names of these young men. so here is my assesment from what I have seen so far this season. Miller and crew have seen that their running game is every bit as good as their passing game, with Wright, Bell, Reed, Preston, and Pugh, Wright is hard nosed and straight up the gut for at least 5 yards on every carry. when I had to have the yards he'd be the one I would want carring the ball, Then you got Bell, well for anyone that seen last weeks game knows what he can do. Reed, Preston, & Pugh if they get to the outside their gone. Hills passing game has about 6 or 7 guys that can catch the ball and Curry is definately capable of hitting all them. Defensively they have size, strength, and speed. This team is coming together quite nicely, and they are getting better with every game. With the exception of North Oldham who has H.C. played a bunch of 1 and 2A teams that for what ever reason aren't very good, now I'm not saying that H.C. is not any good and that Hills dosen't have anything to worry about, I just don't think that H.C. will be prepared for this defense that Rocke leads out on the field nor do I think they have the defense to stop everyone on this offense. This Hills team is not a fluke they are a real threat, so H.C. when you come down to the "Wolverine Den" this Friday night leaving your dancin shoes at home because if you think you're gonna waltz in here and waltz out with a W you better think again!

I feel that Henry Co will win pretty big because they know what is on the line and they have to win this game to have a shot at the 1 or 2 in the district. I think they win 31-7

I had to go check the roster at KHSAA because I didn't know the names of these young men. so here is my assesment from what I have seen so far this season. Miller and crew have seen that their running game is every bit as good as their passing game, with Wright, Bell, Reed, Preston, and Pugh, Wright is hard nosed and straight up the gut for at least 5 yards on every carry. when I had to have the yards he'd be the one I would want carring the ball, Then you got Bell, well for anyone that seen last weeks game knows what he can do. Reed, Preston, & Pugh if they get to the outside their gone. Hills passing game has about 6 or 7 guys that can catch the ball and Curry is definately capable of hitting all them. Defensively they have size, strength, and speed. This team is coming together quite nicely, and they are getting better with every game. With the exception of North Oldham who has H.C. played a bunch of 1 and 2A teams that for what ever reason aren't very good, now I'm not saying that H.C. is not any good and that Hills dosen't have anything to worry about, I just don't think that H.C. will be prepared for this defense that Rocke leads out on the field nor do I think they have the defense to stop everyone on this offense. This Hills team is not a fluke they are a real threat, so H.C. when you come down to the "Wolverine Den" this Friday night leaving your dancin shoes at home because if you think you're gonna waltz in here and waltz out with a W you better think again!

 

Now come on, Hills is having a good year, and the next 2 years they will have a good team.

I know that this the team's first good season in awhile, but going on what you said this team is unbeatable.

Curry and #5 are good, but lets do not get carried away.

Now come on, Hills is having a good year, and the next 2 years they will have a good team.

I know that this the team's first good season in awhile, but going on what you said this team is unbeatable.

Curry and #5 are good, but lets do not get carried away.

 

Now I'm not saying that this team is unbeatable, I'm just saying I don't think Henry County is going to do it. Untill North Oldham HC has had a very weak schedule and you have to agree with me on that. Heck you and I could have beat some of those teams. So far this season I haven't seen a team that can contain Wright and then last week I got to see Bell run the ball, both are quick and strong and they are gonna run it right down their throats. Curry's receivers are fast and they are going to get open, the O Line is bigger and stronger this year and the Defense is bigger, stronger and faster. I don't think HC is gonna be prepared for what they are about to see. Besides Spencer Co beat them, but they had 5 extra players on the field with stripped shirts and yellow flags.

Hnery should win this one without much problem. WH is much improved this year but Henry appears to be on a mission. 35-17

Now I'm not saying that this team is unbeatable, I'm just saying I don't think Henry County is going to do it. Untill North Oldham HC has had a very weak schedule and you have to agree with me on that. Heck you and I could have beat some of those teams. So far this season I haven't seen a team that can contain Wright and then last week I got to see Bell run the ball, both are quick and strong and they are gonna run it right down their throats. Curry's receivers are fast and they are going to get open, the O Line is bigger and stronger this year and the Defense is bigger, stronger and faster. I don't think HC is gonna be prepared for what they are about to see. Besides Spencer Co beat them, but they had 5 extra players on the field with stripped shirts and yellow flags.

 

I liked the Western Hills team that came to New Castle for the playoffs last year. That playoff team played tough.

I am glad to see another District Team take off. Henry's schedule is weak, but they did not lose to Spencer Co.

Western Hills in a close one. 24 - 22

I liked the Western Hills team that came to New Castle for the playoffs last year. That playoff team played tough.

I am glad to see another District Team take off. Henry's schedule is weak, but they did not lose to Spencer Co.

 

Henry hasnt played Spencer this year.

Henry Co. 21-17.

Where is Leonards Loser and the smart pill? I enjoy reading those. OL 70 where you at?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.