Western Hills vs Henry Co. Predictions

Who wins?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Not sure that Western Hills could be considered the first big test for Henry Co. as they did play North Oldham 2 weeks ago. As to the game this week, Western Hills will have to play better than they did last week(East Jessamine), to have a chance.

CURRY will be back thats all I'm gonna say.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word on the street is Curry is back but Cam Lee is out with a leg injury.This will change Hills kicking game as well as the offense.

I had to go check the roster at KHSAA because I didn't know the names of these young men. so here is my assesment from what I have seen so far this season. Miller and crew have seen that their running game is every bit as good as their passing game, with Wright, Bell, Reed, Preston, and Pugh, Wright is hard nosed and straight up the gut for at least 5 yards on every carry. when I had to have the yards he'd be the one I would want carring the ball, Then you got Bell, well for anyone that seen last weeks game knows what he can do. Reed, Preston, & Pugh if they get to the outside their gone. Hills passing game has about 6 or 7 guys that can catch the ball and Curry is definately capable of hitting all them. Defensively they have size, strength, and speed. This team is coming together quite nicely, and they are getting better with every game. With the exception of North Oldham who has H.C. played a bunch of 1 and 2A teams that for what ever reason aren't very good, now I'm not saying that H.C. is not any good and that Hills dosen't have anything to worry about, I just don't think that H.C. will be prepared for this defense that Rocke leads out on the field nor do I think they have the defense to stop everyone on this offense. This Hills team is not a fluke they are a real threat, so H.C. when you come down to the "Wolverine Den" this Friday night leaving your dancin shoes at home because if you think you're gonna waltz in here and waltz out with a W you better think again!

I had to go check the roster at KHSAA because I didn't know the names of these young men. so here is my assesment from what I have seen so far this season. Miller and crew have seen that their running game is every bit as good as their passing game, with Wright, Bell, Reed, Preston, and Pugh, Wright is hard nosed and straight up the gut for at least 5 yards on every carry. when I had to have the yards he'd be the one I would want carring the ball, Then you got Bell, well for anyone that seen last weeks game knows what he can do. Reed, Preston, & Pugh if they get to the outside their gone. Hills passing game has about 6 or 7 guys that can catch the ball and Curry is definately capable of hitting all them. Defensively they have size, strength, and speed. This team is coming together quite nicely, and they are getting better with every game. With the exception of North Oldham who has H.C. played a bunch of 1 and 2A teams that for what ever reason aren't very good, now I'm not saying that H.C. is not any good and that Hills dosen't have anything to worry about, I just don't think that H.C. will be prepared for this defense that Rocke leads out on the field nor do I think they have the defense to stop everyone on this offense. This Hills team is not a fluke they are a real threat, so H.C. when you come down to the "Wolverine Den" this Friday night leaving your dancin shoes at home because if you think you're gonna waltz in here and waltz out with a W you better think again!

Now come on, Hills is having a good year, and the next 2 years they will have a good team.

I know that this the team's first good season in awhile, but going on what you said this team is unbeatable.

Curry and #5 are good, but lets do not get carried away.

Now come on, Hills is having a good year, and the next 2 years they will have a good team.

I know that this the team's first good season in awhile, but going on what you said this team is unbeatable.

Curry and #5 are good, but lets do not get carried away.

Now I'm not saying that this team is unbeatable, I'm just saying I don't think Henry County is going to do it. Untill North Oldham HC has had a very weak schedule and you have to agree with me on that. Heck you and I could have beat some of those teams. So far this season I haven't seen a team that can contain Wright and then last week I got to see Bell run the ball, both are quick and strong and they are gonna run it right down their throats. Curry's receivers are fast and they are going to get open, the O Line is bigger and stronger this year and the Defense is bigger, stronger and faster. I don't think HC is gonna be prepared for what they are about to see. Besides Spencer Co beat them, but they had 5 extra players on the field with stripped shirts and yellow flags.

Now I'm not saying that this team is unbeatable, I'm just saying I don't think Henry County is going to do it. Untill North Oldham HC has had a very weak schedule and you have to agree with me on that. Heck you and I could have beat some of those teams. So far this season I haven't seen a team that can contain Wright and then last week I got to see Bell run the ball, both are quick and strong and they are gonna run it right down their throats. Curry's receivers are fast and they are going to get open, the O Line is bigger and stronger this year and the Defense is bigger, stronger and faster. I don't think HC is gonna be prepared for what they are about to see. Besides Spencer Co beat them, but they had 5 extra players on the field with stripped shirts and yellow flags.

I liked the Western Hills team that came to New Castle for the playoffs last year. That playoff team played tough.

I am glad to see another District Team take off. Henry's schedule is weak, but they did not lose to Spencer Co.

I liked the Western Hills team that came to New Castle for the playoffs last year. That playoff team played tough.

I am glad to see another District Team take off. Henry's schedule is weak, but they did not lose to Spencer Co.

Henry hasnt played Spencer this year.