Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Hills vs Henry Co. Predictions

Who wins? 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I will go with the boys from the west side of Frankfort.

 

WHHS 28

 

Henry Co. 21

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Leonards Loser and the smart pill? I enjoy reading those. OL 70 where you at?

I agree. Where is he?

Where is Leonards Loser and the smart pill? I enjoy reading those. OL 70 where you at?

Leonard is gone this week.

He will return the cat house, Monday.

O.H.M you going to be at the game tonight?

 

Yes, I will be there.

Henry has 2 Olineman out.

I play on seeing a good game. I think every game in the district will be tough for everyone.

Yes, I will be there.

Henry has 2 Olineman out.

I play on seeing a good game. I think every game in the district will be tough for everyone.

 

I have to agree this should be a very good game can't wait to see it, and you're right all the games in the district are going to be tough.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.