Costumes

MrsFairFan

You'll have a lot of success with this one, I got mine at Halloween Express about 4 years ago. It is a head turner, I have to be careful not to scare so many little kids, make sure you study his motions and walk like him, it is freaky in that costume. I'll see if I can find a picture of mine about 4 Halloweens ago.

That would be awesome to see. I am working in a haunted house this year, and i am working on my mannerisms for my scene.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AWW that is sweet. I would love to do a family dress up, but the hard part would be finding something FF would wear lol.

If he is such a big Michigan fan why doesn't he dress up as an OSU fan now that is something really scarey .

Our 11 yr old is going to be a whoopie cushion! We saw one at Walmart and then I realized I could sew one cheaper than the $20. Our daughter is going to be Princess Aurora and youngest son is going to a policeman. We bought his costume accessories at the dollar store and the police helmut makes him look like a "keystone cop".

Trick or Treat? That's a darn good question.

Trick...Treat...quite the connundrum.

Having said that, I, too, have a question: Which one of you little kids can guess what I've buried under the house?

So you will be going as Christopher Walken?

Frankenstein never scared me! Marsupials do....cause they're fast!

With Halloween approaching quickly, I wanted to see what everyone is going to be if dressing up and or what your children/grandchildren are going to be. Halloween is one of our favorite holidays.

As most of you know FF is a HUGE Michigan fan....well our son Landon is going to be a Michigan Football player, and our daughter Payton is going to be a Michigan Cheerleader. We will post pictures after they trick or treat.

Good choice. Better than the Buckeyes...............;)

Last year I made an awesome costume for myself - It was a HS-8V Casio Calculator. It was perfect. Sadly, the Friday night before the party I got some food poisoning and could not make it and could only look at pics from the party :mad:

My wife was Corilla Deville. It was a cool outfit.