Costumes

MrsFairFan

With Halloween approaching quickly, I wanted to see what everyone is going to be if dressing up and or what your children/grandchildren are going to be. Halloween is one of our favorite holidays.

As most of you know FF is a HUGE Michigan fan....well our son Landon is going to be a Michigan Football player, and our daughter Payton is going to be a Michigan Cheerleader. We will post pictures after they trick or treat.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Little girl is going to be Belle, from Beauty and the beast. We are looking for a Beast outfit for our 3 month old.

PRECIOUS. Ebay is the best to find things like that. My friend got her kids Peter Pan and Tinkerbell costumes off there for very cheap and one was brand new, and the other one was worn one time for about an hour.

PRECIOUS. Ebay is the best to find things like that. My friend got her kids Peter Pan and Tinkerbell costumes off there for very cheap and one was brand new, and the other one was worn one time for about an hour.

That is where we got the Belle outfit was on Ebay.

With Halloween approaching quickly, I wanted to see what everyone is going to be if dressing up and or what your children/grandchildren are going to be. Halloween is one of our favorite holidays.

As most of you know FF is a HUGE Michigan fan....well our son Landon is going to be a Michigan Football player, and our daughter Payton is going to be a Michigan Cheerleader. We will post pictures after they trick or treat.

They must have done something really bad to deserve this type of punishment. :D

My daughter is going to be an elephant.