Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Costumes

Featured Replies

They must have done something really bad to deserve this type of punishment. :D

 

 

My daughter is going to be an elephant.

 

A political statement?:D

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For years, I had a cheap "fake knife through the head". I would mix a little bit of Karo syrup and red food coloring; that was the most realistic fake blood that I could come up with.

 

The knife finally broke, and I could never find another one.:cry:

I have a Darth Vader and a Robot to take trick or treating this year. My youngest still has not made it clear what kind of Robot he wants to be other than a "red one."

I will be Captain Spaulding for Halloween. As for the kids, I have no idea what they are going to be. I think the youngest one is going to be a princess, but the other four didn't tell me this past weekend when they were with me.

A political statement?:D

 

:lol: Nope. She saw the costume and wanted it.

I will be Captain Spaulding for Halloween. As for the kids, I have no idea what they are going to be. I think the youngest one is going to be a princess, but the other four didn't tell me this past weekend when they were with me.
This Captain Spaulding ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCvz8y_DUSY&feature=related

 

http://lyricsplayground.com/alpha/songs/h/hoorayforcaptainspaulding.shtml

Edited by KyTmcNcc

My 5 month grandaughter will be a Honeybee , her mother a flower and her father a beekeeper .

Sorry, but the computer that I am on will not let me watch youtube videos. If you are refering to the character from "House of 1,000 Corpses" and "Devil's Rejects" then yes, that Captain spaulding.
No Groucho in "Animal Crackers " that is the only Captain Spaulding I am familiar with .
No Groucho in "Animal Crackers " that is the only Captain Spaulding I am familiar with .

 

See my new avatar for the one I am refering to.

  • Author
My 5 month grandaughter will be a Honeybee , her mother a flower and her father a beekeeper .

 

AWW that is sweet. I would love to do a family dress up, but the hard part would be finding something FF would wear lol.

I might just put on a robe and some glasses and run around with a stick in my hand yelling "STUPIFY!!!"

Trick or Treat? That's a darn good question.

 

Trick...Treat...quite the connundrum.

 

Having said that, I, too, have a question: Which one of you little kids can guess what I've buried under the house?

I will be Captain Spaulding for Halloween. As for the kids, I have no idea what they are going to be. I think the youngest one is going to be a princess, but the other four didn't tell me this past weekend when they were with me.

 

You'll have a lot of success with this one, I got mine at Halloween Express about 4 years ago. It is a head turner, I have to be careful not to scare so many little kids, make sure you study his motions and walk like him, it is freaky in that costume. I'll see if I can find a picture of mine about 4 Halloweens ago.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.