Costumes

MrsFairFan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For years, I had a cheap "fake knife through the head". I would mix a little bit of Karo syrup and red food coloring; that was the most realistic fake blood that I could come up with.

The knife finally broke, and I could never find another one.:cry:

I will be Captain Spaulding for Halloween. As for the kids, I have no idea what they are going to be. I think the youngest one is going to be a princess, but the other four didn't tell me this past weekend when they were with me.
This Captain Spaulding ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCvz8y_DUSY&feature=related

http://lyricsplayground.com/alpha/songs/h/hoorayforcaptainspaulding.shtml

Edited by KyTmcNcc

Sorry, but the computer that I am on will not let me watch youtube videos. If you are refering to the character from "House of 1,000 Corpses" and "Devil's Rejects" then yes, that Captain spaulding.
No Groucho in "Animal Crackers " that is the only Captain Spaulding I am familiar with .

Trick or Treat? That's a darn good question.

Trick...Treat...quite the connundrum.

Having said that, I, too, have a question: Which one of you little kids can guess what I've buried under the house?

I will be Captain Spaulding for Halloween. As for the kids, I have no idea what they are going to be. I think the youngest one is going to be a princess, but the other four didn't tell me this past weekend when they were with me.

You'll have a lot of success with this one, I got mine at Halloween Express about 4 years ago. It is a head turner, I have to be careful not to scare so many little kids, make sure you study his motions and walk like him, it is freaky in that costume. I'll see if I can find a picture of mine about 4 Halloweens ago.