October 5, 200817 yr Jeez, just like that. Maybe it was better for you guys when Perry was hurt all the time. They got rid of the wrong back. Kenny Watson was solid last year, and he was thrown aside this year. Perry is not an NFL caliber RB.
October 5, 200817 yr Still feel like Bengals will win this game. Cowboys are a bunch of mental midgets.
October 5, 200817 yr TD!!!! That Romo guy is awesome!! Heart rate returned to normal enough to get that one out, eh? :lol:
October 5, 200817 yr They cut the wrong RB...Absolutely pathetic....He is the worst starting RB in the league. That's Mike Brown the genius for you...He does not care about winning only about$$$...I know it's not right to hate,But I hate Mike Brown...Forgive Me Please...
October 5, 200817 yr The Bengals just have no idea how to win...They do one good thing then two bad....
October 5, 200817 yr I'll be shocked if Perry is the starter next week. They need to send him down to Triple A...Wait this is Football...
October 5, 200817 yr I can't believe Perry is still getting the ball...Man I hope He runs one in to shut me up...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.