Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Cowboys Updates

Featured Replies

Come on Bengals!!!!

 

( I never thought I'd say that)

  • Replies 112
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I just wanna see Chad score a TD to see if he keeps his promise.

Perry wide open and Palmer throws it right over his head.

  • Author

Great pass by Palmer...:lol:

Questionable holding call on TJ, but I wish they'd throw some laundry when he throws one of his fits. His act is tired. Carson looks bad. I think they need to run it a bit more if they are gonna be in this game in the 2nd half. D hasn't been that bad.

  • Author
Questionable holding call on TJ, but I wish they'd throw some laundry when he throws one of his fits. His act is tired. Carson looks bad. I think they need to run it a bit more if they are gonna be in this game in the 2nd half. D hasn't been that bad.

 

It was no where near questionable. He ran up the middle and TJ held the defender, you have to call that. Yeah it was not as bad as others they don't call but holding is holding and it's a rule in place that should be called.

Throw the dang ball to TO!

 

He's been wide open a couple times and Romo refuses to look his way.

Dallas just doesn't have any hunger or intensity these past few weeks. Very disappointing game win or lose.

It was no where near questionable. He ran up the middle and TJ held the defender, you have to call that. Yeah it was not as bad as others they don't call but holding is holding and it's a rule in place that should be called.

 

He didn't hold him at all. That was a bogus call, but that series falls squarely on #9's shoulders. They're giving him time to throw today, and he's looked just as bad as every other week.

Questionable holding call on TJ, but I wish they'd throw some laundry when he throws one of his fits. His act is tired. Carson looks bad. I think they need to run it a bit more if they are gonna be in this game in the 2nd half. D hasn't been that bad.

 

That call was pathetic. It reminds me of the horrible calls or non-calls that UK would always get against the other SEC heavyweights before Rich Brooks came along and has actually brought us to respectability.

 

That was a huge call...this could be a much different game if the Bengals get within a TD.

 

Cincy has not played as bad as the perception...they played a very good first half against the Titans, before allowing Chris Johnson to break a long run and set up a TD late in the second quarter. It seemed like they couldn't recover. Then they went to NY and gave away a chance to win because of stupidity (Hey, I didn't say they weren't still stupid...just playing better.).

 

The Browns game is a throw away because Carson was out. They're hanging in there with Dallas and should be down 17-10 if not for a trash holding call...

 

I would love to see Cincy win this game to see what would go on in Big D this week.

Still hard to figure out how the Bengals' passing attack has gotten this bad. I mean, it's not that it's not good anymore - it's seriously bad. Chad Johnson can be easily guarded one on one by any average NFL CB. He's slow, gets no separation, and looks like he puts out about 70% effort.

It was no where near questionable. He ran up the middle and TJ held the defender, you have to call that. Yeah it was not as bad as others they don't call but holding is holding and it's a rule in place that should be called.

 

The NFL told its officials to cut down on the holding calls this year and not call them unless they're directly impacting the play...

 

1. That was not a hold

2. Even if it was, it had no impact on the play

 

Terrible call. Not as bad as Ed Hochuli...

Still hard to figure out how the Bengals' passing attack has gotten this bad. I mean, it's not that it's not good anymore - it's seriously bad. Chad Johnson can be easily guarded one on one by any average NFL CB. He's slow, gets no separation, and looks like he puts out about 70% effort.

 

As evidenced by that being his first catch of the game ...

  • Author

It was a hold..I don't know what play you all watched but it was definitely a hold. But I don't expect Bengals fans to actually see it.

Questionable holding call on TJ, but I wish they'd throw some laundry when he throws one of his fits. His act is tired. Carson looks bad. I think they need to run it a bit more if they are gonna be in this game in the 2nd half. D hasn't been that bad.

 

Hey spindoc...is Big Ben playing tonight? I need to replace him with Garrard in my fantasy lineup if he's out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.