October 5, 200817 yr Not me...And yes I do hate the Cowboys... Tony Romo will never lead them to anything. He's been a huge disappointment this year IMO.
October 5, 200817 yr Tony Romo will never lead them to anything. He's been a huge disappointment this year IMO. And the Cowboys have a winning record...
October 5, 200817 yr Tony Romo will never lead them to anything. He's been a huge disappointment this year IMO. How is he a disappointment? His qb rating is 6th in the league, comp. % is 10th, passing yards he is 4th, and he is 5th in passing TD's with just 4 picks..now I may not be an NFL analyst, but to me that's not a disappointing start to a season..
October 5, 200817 yr How is he a disappointment? His qb rating is 6th in the league, comp. % is 10th, passing yards he is 4th, and he is 5th in passing TD's with just 4 picks..now I may not be an NFL analyst, but to me that's not a disappointing start to a season.. He's made a lot of questionable decisions and stupid throws in almost everyone of their games. His risky play will kill them in the post season.
October 5, 200817 yr He's made a lot of questionable decisions and stupid throws in almost everyone of their games. His risky play will kill them in the post season. He has also made some nice throws and nice decisions. Maybe so, but as for the start of the year he hasn't been disappointing IMO..
October 5, 200817 yr It was a hold..I don't know what play you all watched but it was definitely a hold. But I don't expect Bengals fans to actually see it.I am the anti-Bengals fan, and that was not a hold. Do the Braves play football?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.