Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Cowboys Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 112
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was a hold..I don't know what play you all watched but it was definitely a hold. But I don't expect Bengals fans to actually see it.

 

No it wasn't...He was engaged with the guy for not even a split second...You were the only one not watching apparently.

Hey spindoc...is Big Ben playing tonight? I need to replace him with Garrard in my fantasy lineup if he's out.

 

I've heard he'll start, and they're going to do a lot of no-huddle stuff. Take it for what it's worth; I'm not sure I believe it. I benched him in both my leagues because he's killed me so far this year.

I wonder if Jerry Jones has made his way down to the sidelines yet ...

Starting to hear a few boos as well.

I've heard he'll start, and they're going to do a lot of no-huddle stuff. Take it for what it's worth; I'm not sure I believe it. I benched him in both my leagues because he's killed me so far this year.

 

My whole team has killed me. Thankfully, they've woke up the last two weeks a little bit. Unfortunately, last week I happened to be playing one of only two teams that scored more than me.

 

This week...Moss and Chris Cooley have finally decided to show up. Barring a Marshawn Lynch explosion in the last 20 minutes, I think I'll have my first win of the season wrapped up...unless Big Ben scored negative points. I'd be tempted to just bench him and go without a QB, rather than risk a horrible game where he throws a pick, then gets blindsided, fumbles the ball and gets hurt...giving me a minus 4.

Bengals getting the ball back with a change to score.

I'm really starting to think the NFC East isn't the monster we first thought.

Starting to hear a few boos as well.

 

Didn't realize I was being so loud. I'll try and keep it down a bit.

Didn't realize I was being so loud. I'll try and keep it down a bit.

 

:lol:

Give me a B

Give me a U

Give me a S

Give me a T

 

What does that spell?

 

Romo, Romo, Romo

Didn't realize I was being so loud. I'll try and keep it down a bit.

 

I wish I could say I felt sorry for you. Wait -- no, I don't. :D

Still no Jerry Jones sightings on the sideline?

I feel that all is NOT well inside the Cowboy's lockerroom. They are on the verge of an implosion, IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.